Other PROxx 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Post by BaggyTrousers »

8-28 after 69 minutes, all in glorious HD here on SKY in Spain, no payment required. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love my magic box. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weegies score but miss easy conversion, 15 behind, dickheads. 6 minutes for 3 scores? Not in this lifetime.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

BaggyTrousers wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weegies score but miss easy conversion, 15 behind, dickheads. 6 minutes for 3 scores? Not in this lifetime.
Peter Horne doing similar to a game v Ulster a few years back. Missed several sitters that night.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Redundant game really. They were playing for the runner up spot. Still though I always like to see Glasgow being beaten, even by Welshers.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Shan wrote:Redundant game really. They were playing for the runner up spot. Still though I always like to see Glasgow being beaten, even by Welshers.
You convinced of a leinster win then? Image

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'd say he actually is.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Yeah I think Leinster will win. I have no confidence at all we'll even keep it close.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I'd rather not have a welsh side ruining my weekend in Dubbers next week tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Shan wrote:Redundant game really. They were playing for the runner up spot. Still though I always like to see Glasgow being beaten, even by Welshers.
I agree Shan, all for a vociferous crowd but they are ott.
Scarlets played some terrific stuff and I loved watching Rob Evans in particular who exemplifies all a modern prop should be.

Surprised you were so quick to write off your side but remembered that you are doing the Munster lull the oppositon into a false sense of security psychology which is in your dna.
Its all part of the ambush and you guys have been lying in wait behind the grassy knoll for a few weeks now whilst Leinster are on the come down from last week in full view.
Its happened too many times for you to think other wise.

You must be chuffed with getting Beirne from the Scarlets.
He's a Munster type player if ever there was one and a I think you can do great things with him on board and playing to the levels he has.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

https://youtu.be/QBfZCuThk00

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Novisa given the shepherd's crook
Really disgraceful how he was given special treatment

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Russ wrote:Novisa given the shepherd's crook
Really disgraceful how he was given special treatment

can anyone give the rationale from the FIRFU why Nacewa was allowed to come back to Leinster for his second coming???
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

stickinout wrote:
can anyone give the rationale from the FIRFU why Nacewa was allowed to come back to Leinster for his second coming???
The Leinster contribution to the Ireland squad is phenomenal. Such value add should be rewarded by allowing an overseas player to return because Ireland is testing Leinster's depth to the limit which is unfair.

While at the same time the other provinces are contributing little to the Ireland squad though their fans are contributing lots of crying about how everybody is against them.

Not certain of course but suspect something like this.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Shan wrote:
stickinout wrote:
The Leinster contribution to the Ireland squad is phenomenal. Such value add should be rewarded by allowing an overseas player to return because Ireland is testing Leinster's depth to the limit which is unfair.

While at the same time the other provinces are contributing little to the Ireland squad though their fans are contributing lots of crying about how everybody is against them.

Not certain of course but suspect something like this.
Fair enough. Ulster were the most profitable province, should we not have been rewarded for not costing D4 money to run? They've taken our financial support for granted. Times are a changing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Depends how you define profitable. Without the Ireland squad the IRFU and all its provinces go under. Complaining about perceived preferential treatment is attractive and I won't deny that. However I would prefer that Munster Rugby gets its finger out and tries to close the gap to Leinster. Ulster fans should want something similar for Ulster.