HONESTY

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: HONESTY

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: Image
Disaster from start to finish at that club
feck off URPR

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sorry Stevie, we didn't come across a pic of you on twitter so we bascially 'forgot' who you are.

#classicURPR
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

1F is basically thick and unable to disguise his love of the spotlight.

Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

So ... you get the cap even if you weren't capped?

Being a non test playing "Lion" is a bit like claiming that you played for Ulster when you only actually played for the Ravens.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

kingofthehill wrote:1F is basically thick and unable to disguise his love of the spotlight.

Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah was thinking this particular little spat doesn't really reflect well on anyone tbh..
..one more thing
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

how slow are the Lions at knocking up a few caps? Davy has been waiting a relative lifetime for that piece of ballix!

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:So ... you get the cap even if you weren't capped?

Being a non test playing "Lion" is a bit like claiming that you played for Ulster when you only actually played for the Ravens.
Gets your william sucked in Stranmillis

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:Bloody Sorcha has turned this into a weemins issue
She should stop assuming the genders of rugby players and bringing QUB into disrepute

is she not the bint who ran across the pitch a Carrick 7s with her titties out pouring crisps over her head as a protest against, er Hunky Dory’s crisps with birds with their titties out.

Also a supporter of BFN
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

I think her point was that Ulster do not give their women caps, but a nice little crevat. Not worthy of a cap. Maybe Mr Logan can get them a cap and then leave having achieved something
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

LadyP wrote:I think her point was that Ulster do not give their women caps, but a nice little crevat. Not worthy of a cap. Maybe Mr Logan can get them a cap and then leave having achieved something
She conflated Ulster ladies with the Lions
Felt it was a poor barb veiled in sexism and the failed Me Too movement

Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

Russ wrote:
LadyP wrote:I think her point was that Ulster do not give their women caps, but a nice little crevat. Not worthy of a cap. Maybe Mr Logan can get them a cap and then leave having achieved something
She conflated Ulster ladies with the Lions
Felt it was a poor barb veiled in sexism and the failed Me Too movement

Leave the sister alone, BULLY
You may know my sister, Dot
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

On the subject of Respect how did UR deal with the abuse directed at one of its female referee's in April by Coleraine? and particularly the individual/s involved?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Cockatrice wrote:On the subject of Respect how did UR deal with the abuse directed at one of its female referee's in April by Coleraine? and particularly the individual/s involved?
Pretty much the Ulster Way, a fine suspended for a couple of years and promoted their Coach to be the head coach of Ulster Juniors

A bit like the blazer who lied to disciplinary by bringing a wrong person to a red card hearing, he is now getting a shout at being Vice President. Integrity ,Standards, Honesty, but not of your UR
Available for weddings May to August only
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:how slow are the Lions at knocking up a few caps? Davy has been waiting a relative lifetime for that piece of ballix!

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
>appl >appl >appl >appl >appl Exactly what I thought, I can't imagine it has brought any fulfilment to Dr Davy Irwin that he didn't already feel.

Nice enough momentoes of course but coming decades after you've retired is a bit ............shyte, meaningless, whatever.....

Ulster's 200 caps are pretty nice mind you, I'm sure the Daves & Caves, the GLU, n'old Roge the Pizza King will treasure them.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Honesty has been missing at Ravenhill, but I see some easing reported on reporting by journos.

Who knows, someone might as if Slogan's position is remotely tenable. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

When is Slogan leaving? Still waiting - gutless, disloyal person.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!