LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Cornerfleg »

Rooster wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Is he still here?
He is here but not here

Logie is boycotting himself ... :scratch:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im boycotting logans boycott
Twunt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

This would be an excellent day for Trump to release his tax returns and Logan to resign.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Spose Logie will boycott the playoff, with it being a Sunday

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I was recently informed that when the great man walks the hallow turf at home and also at away games he apparently is playing out the game imagining himself wearing the famous shirt and scoring the winning try etc etc ...

Anyway lets not forget that the man going nowhere single handedly established womans rugby in Ulster and single handedly brought the Woman's World Cup to Ireland... His latest claims when preaching to his beloved committees have highlighted this achievement to all those lucky enough to be listening include both aforementioned achievements..

BTW... I recently sent a copy of the H&W photo to him asking for a signature but to date he hasn't replied... I did also BCC some others at UR in on the e-mail and got a few smiley faces in return... Ohh and BTW he is going they are just trying to stage manage the exit a bit like they did with the Lisburn Road 2
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cockatrice wrote:I was recently informed that when the great man walks the hallow turf at home and also at away games he apparently is playing out the game imagining himself wearing the famous shirt and scoring the winning try etc etc ...
By the time he goes for his next interview, he will have >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:I was recently informed that when the great man walks the hallow turf at home and also at away games he apparently is playing out the game imagining himself wearing the famous shirt and scoring the winning try etc etc ...

Anyway lets not forget that the man going nowhere single handedly established womans rugby in Ulster and single handedly brought the Woman's World Cup to Ireland... His latest claims when preaching to his beloved committees have highlighted this achievement to all those lucky enough to be listening include both aforementioned achievements..

BTW... I recently sent a copy of the H&W photo to him asking for a signature but to date he hasn't replied... I did also BCC some others at UR in on the e-mail and got a few smiley faces in return... Ohh and BTW he is going they are just trying to stage manage the exit a bit like they did with the Lisburn Road 2
They taking him down to Dublin to sack him ?
Personally I would just text him or alternatively have his belongings in a black bin bag on his desk some morning.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:

Personally I would just text him or alternatively have his belongings in a black bin bag on his desk some morning.
Outside the Mount Merrion gate would be the spot for the bin bag.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

I wonder how does he feel, being a Bangor trophy winning coach, about the new North Down weemins team? Bangor being the biggest town in Ireland and priding itself in producing the modern day Blair Mayne must surely be capable of fielding multiple weemins teams without resorting to a merger with its less affluent and staunch rivals in Ards and the Dee??

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So Terry is a dead man walking ................sadly not yet dead though.

People often ask me, "Uncle Baggarian, if some of the people you wished dead actually died, would you feel remorse"? My reply has always been "FFFS would ye wise the pan dickhead".
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I understand the UR best bits at the Annual Dinner last week was difficult to cut down to the 5 mins allocated for its showing.... introduced by the man himself he also it appears now claims exclusive responsibility for re-structuring the Academy...
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:

I threw a black bin bag full of my Ulster Rugby merchandise over the Mount Merrion gate
on the Saturday afternoon that Jackson and Olding's backstabbing was announced by Slogan.

Maybe they could reuse my black bin bag, that would be so class.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

caledoniancelt wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:

I threw a black bin bag full of my Ulster Rugby merchandise over the Mount Merrion gate
on the Saturday afternoon that Jackson and Olding's backstabbing was announced by Slogan.

Logan refers to the loot in your black bin bag as "Spoils of war"...... he may admit himself he has exaggerated a little
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Genuinely I do wonder how such a ‘man of god’ can look at himself in the mirror every morning with a straight face... for a time I used to think it must just be mis-reporting that simply had never been set straight but then that it continued at church/men/business groups around the country...

It makes you realise why we think nothing of signing a prop that can’t prop and keep him on a contract without any desire to get rid of him and seem happy about it.

I hear that the players refuse to talk to him.. the supporters despise him but he still considers himself an Ulster Legand..
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
caledoniancelt wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Logan refers to the loot in your black bin bag as "Spoils of war"...... he may admit himself he has exaggerated a little

At least the price of a couple of season tickets in the main stand above the promenade contained
In that bag. I still refuse to go back to Ravers or buy any new merchandise till Shame (on you) Logan
is sacked.

Might invest in a retro white long sleeve jersey with the red hand on it.