Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Fortyniner
Novice

Re: Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Post by Fortyniner »

My First post, having waited 5 weeks to have my registration" vetted" . I got into the Secret Service quicker!
Could I just point out that the strapline for the UAFC says "supporting ulster rugby". I can find precious little evidence of any support on these pages. Time to leave the Historial enquiries, and start supporting what we have, or soon will have.
Otherwise get off the site!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Hiya Shane!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

forty-niner

A person who is not very bright but intelligent enough to feed himself and put on his own clothes. The names derives from being 3 cards short of a full 52-card deck.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Not even a SUFTUM?

Get behind the team ffs.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Jesus five weeks to get on this... you should have just used one of your other names... anyhow Ulster supporters don't listen to the few mad mullahs on here just look at the last game with a bigger crowd than before and barely one word of protest against the man everyone wants out.. Full House V Ospreys and season tickets for next year selling better than they anticipated so no problems with UR.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Fortyniner wrote:My First post, having waited 5 weeks to have my registration" vetted" . I got into the Secret Service quicker!
Could I just point out that the strapline for the UAFC says "supporting ulster rugby". I can find precious little evidence of any support on these pages. Time to leave the Historial enquiries, and start supporting what we have, or soon will have.
I support Ulster Rugby. I don't support the current corporation

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Fortyniner wrote:My First post, having waited 5 weeks to have my registration" vetted" . I got into the Secret Service quicker!
Well said 69er.
Its about time you lot got over yourselves, stopped wallowing in self pity and drew a line in the sand.
Come with me my little innocents there's a game that we can play,
See how much we can changes the world while we look the other way.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

49er. A fifth columnist from bakebook.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

I'll be going to the game as I trust the news of Logan's departure post match is true. Things can change quickly in rugby and Ulster could be in a much better place come October, with a new coach, decent back row and another 10 coming in. Hence I want to see us in the souper douper cup. Think we will lose though on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

jean valjean wrote:I'll be going to the game as I trust the news of Logan's departure post match is true. Things can change quickly in rugby and Ulster could be in a much better place come October, with a new coach, decent back row and another 10 coming in. Hence I want to see us in the souper douper cup. Think we will lose though on Sunday.

I'll be going to the game. It's important that we qualify and stay in the main European cup competition - important financially, important in attracting top players, etc. We have home advantage, but that won't count for much if the stadium is half empty. I honestly don't think boycotting is the way to make a protest. Here's an alternative: go to the game half an hour or forty five minutes earlier than usual. Assemble outside the players / officials entrance at the back of the new-old stand. When enough like minded people are gathered, spend 10 minutes on the 'Logie, Logie, Logie, Out, Out Out!' chant. Ents people can't do much if there are scores of people doing that.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

promenader 2 wrote:
jean valjean wrote:I'll be going to the game as I trust the news of Logan's departure post match is true. Things can change quickly in rugby and Ulster could be in a much better place come October, with a new coach, decent back row and another 10 coming in. Hence I want to see us in the souper douper cup. Think we will lose though on Sunday.

I'll be going to the game. It's important that we qualify and stay in the main European cup competition - important financially, important in attracting top players, etc. We have home advantage, but that won't count for much if the stadium is half empty. I honestly don't think boycotting is the way to make a protest. Here's an alternative: go to the game half an hour or forty five minutes earlier than usual. Assemble outside the players / officials entrance at the back of the new-old stand. When enough like minded people are gathered, spend 10 minutes on the 'Logie, Logie, Logie, Out, Out Out!' chant. Ents people can't do much if there are scores of people doing that.
Unfortunately not the Ulster Way... Yes I would love to see banners/flegs and shouts of protest directed solely where it needs to be directed but it won't happen unless there is a serious attempt to organise and we simply aren't capable.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

no doubt the talk of rumour will in the minds of some be enough to think yep he is going so I can go safe in the knowledge that one day before the summer the Ashton at the top will be gone.. for me until I see it I won't support his little private venture because that is what he sees that the team is his team and no one else's...
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

Won't be going.

Reluctant to fork out nearly £500 on season tickets when we have a balloon at the top, no idea when coach will arrive, no 10, pinning next years hopes on a beast of a player with no knees who's played 5 matches in 2 years.

This avatar pretty much sums it up for me atm >flog >flog >flog

As a fan and supporter I feel I've been treated like an idiot, everything is wonderful FB posts, tweets and PR, UR management is a jokeshop. A CEO who talks to thousands of people but is seen by noone. A CEO who slips out a North Korea style interview in the dead of night after a 6N win. A CEO who refuses to take any responsibility for his actions - or inactions.

It started with dropping McGlocks, then appointing a nobody in Anscombe, compounded by taking a cast off in KIss. Then signing a new coach without an exit plan form his current job. Seriously - who signs off on this stuff... oh yes - Logan.
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

bangorboy wrote:Won't be going.

Reluctant to fork out nearly £500 on season tickets when we have a balloon at the top, no idea when coach will arrive, no 10, pinning next years hopes on a beast of a player with no knees who's played 5 matches in 2 years.

This avatar pretty much sums it up for me atm >flog >flog >flog

As a fan and supporter I feel I've been treated like an idiot, everything is wonderful FB posts, tweets and PR, UR management is a jokeshop. A CEO who talks to thousands of people but is seen by noone. A CEO who slips out a North Korea style interview in the dead of night after a 6N win. A CEO who refuses to take any responsibility for his actions - or inactions.

It started with dropping McGlocks, then appointing a nobody in Anscombe, compounded by taking a cast off in KIss. Then signing a new coach without an exit plan form his current job. Seriously - who signs off on this stuff... oh yes - Logan.
The beauty of this latest coach appointment is that if it goes wrong he has already lumped it completely at Bryns door.. Bangor not only a North Korean news style release but also he dresses in uniform like one.. that pictures tells everything you need to know about not being the senior general manager reporting directly to the CEO waffle..
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Where can I get a free ticket?