LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Bart S »

twiglet wrote:Logan will not go.

He collects a handsome salary. He has his people on committees who won't get rid of him; otherwise they may lose their couple of free trips to away matches each year.

It needs something extra such as a marked drop in season ticket sales or continuous protests (if we could even get one protest it might help).
Logan has been pretty adamant that he will not resign. He does not sound like a man who has been told he will be scaked and nor could i imagine him being able to bear the damage to his ego from being sacked. If he thought it was a risk then he would seek a pay off and a mutual consent departure.

Unfortunately right now i cannot see that happening. It is tough on the players if there is a boycott but ulster rugby will not recover in the longer term with him in charge and nor does he deserve to be in charge anymore.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by rumncoke »

Sorry Logan can't fill the committees the committees consist of Club representatives elected by the clubs .

Now to what extent the clubs are happy with Humpty-Dump'em is any bodies guess but he's standing may not be as great as he thinks when someone of the Standing of WJMcB considers they should be playing for Ulster and says so in Public . In this part of the Island BoD is not God .

They couldn't put Humpty together again nor can Humpty put Ulster together .

Are the players happy?
Are the fans happy ?
Are the Clubs happy --- ??

The only thing that can improve the situation in anyway is Humpty's exit from the scene .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Last edited by rumncoke on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Does anyone know the names of committee members that took the decision to sack the lads?

How many were from Ulster?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

twiglet wrote:Logan will not go.

He collects a handsome salary. He has his people on committees who won't get rid of him; otherwise they may lose their couple of free trips to away matches each year.
He reports to Dublin and they will keep him in place. Until such time as he becomes a liability to them and that time could come soon enough. I was of the view that hitting his KPIs would keep him safe. Not so sure about that now! "When my information changes, I alter my conclusions."

Committees are populated by club reps not Logan appointees. He only appoints staff.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

So long as he's happy people referring to him as a prìck on the way past.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

D4 puppet, his job is safe.

At least 1F has been throwing a few at him on Twitter
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:So long as he's happy people referring to him as a prìck on the way past.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Best chant yet.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

twiglet wrote:Does anyone know the names of committee members that took the decision to sack the lads?

How many were from Ulster?
The suggestion I thought was that a review committee reported to the big boy committee in D4. I have no doubt that Cpl. Mitty was on it simply because that makes some sense but I suspect again it was laden with the broad church of the IRFU. In saying that some on here reported that a UR committee voted 10-2 to keep the players.. so maybe the source of that could tell us more.

One thing I do know is after his appearance on TV cementing his future here as the only voice that matters he then further reinforced that same opinion when he made it known to some blazers that his show was the only show in town and that he was the man. Apparently you couldn't wipe the smugness of his face...

This man has to be forced out and shame on us all if we can't organise the spit roast in a brothel to do it...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Did anyone make the Newtownbreda Baptist evening...... two Ulster Legends feck me everyone is taking the pi$h out of us... and no woman sexist bar steward..

Join us for a brilliant night of food, fun and hearing from Ulster Rugby Legend Charles Piutau + CEO Shane Logan. We’ll enjoy a cracker Sports Table Quiz, feast on some fine food, and be inspired by the rugby experiences and life stories of these two Ulster Rugby legends! Invite your friends and colleagues for what will be a night to remember! And please remember, it’s MEN only! (sorry ladies!)
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Cockatrice wrote:And please remember, it’s MEN only! (sorry ladies!)
In view of what happened to PJ and SO, think of it as a safe space for men.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

This day six years ago I'd just flown into Heathrow in anticipation for the Heineken Cup final. That's tomorrow six years.

Logan your five year plan is in year eight and no further forward.

Logan you inherited a stadium paid for by government money, your own identifiable success.

Get out!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

[quote="Cockatrice”]One thing I do know is after his appearance on TV cementing his future here as the only voice that matters he then further reinforced that same opinion when he made it known to some blazers that his show was the only show in town and that he was the man. Apparently you couldn't wipe the smugness of his face... [/quote]one thing about his interview, was how he was taking it on himself, to declare HIS OWN position secure!! I mean that is seriously out of line - at best naive, but if I was his employer I’d be looking seriously askance at that..

Tbh I’m starting to think he’s actually a bit touched - he seems to inhabit a different world. He’s seriously deluded about how he comes across - I can’t think of a single interview or statement he has given that hasn’t been deeply misjudged. And, I can’t really put this any other way, but he just seems to lie all the time - it seems pathological.

Looking back on the various times I’ve heard him at supporters events it’s all of a piece - Afoa’s back was shot, he wasn’t going to play again, Munster were dying to have Dave Ryan back, they offered him a significant amount more money but he wanted to come to Ulster because he was excited blah blah, just all basically a string of lies

Even if he’s the IRFU’s useful idiot, they must know he’s still an idiot... I shudder to think of how he must manage the place
..one more thing
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

UlsterNo9 wrote:This day six years ago I'd just flown into Heathrow in anticipation for the Heineken Cup final. That's tomorrow six years.

Logan you inherited a stadium paid for by government money, your own identifiable success.

Get out!
Feck you arrived early.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

took me 10 days to get to that final... those where the days this weekend I ain't walking 200 metres..
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

damianmcr wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:This day six years ago I'd just flown into Heathrow in anticipation for the Heineken Cup final. That's tomorrow six years.

Get out!
Feck you arrived early.
Well done Damien. ... pr1ck :lol:

Point remains the same, even a month out.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18