LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Eggs wrote:The reality is that Logan leaving would make little to no difference to me.

I’m not sure what could be done at this point to start to repair the damage that’s been done. This feels like the ultimate betrayal.
I imagine this is a watered down version of how it feels to find out your other half has had an affair after 20 years of marriage.

Eggs sometimes I really wonder what you are drinking. It is not a matter of what difference Slogan makes to you. The question is has he shown an ounce of leadership? The answer is clearly NO. Therefore his position is untenable.

I'm so utterlypissed off by the "would it make a difference" line, is he doing a job and the answer is NO, a big fat resounding NO.

I also have very good intelligence that he positively wanted the 2 lads sacked, so it's even possible to say that he doesn't care about the damage that will be done, on & off the pitch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

I see Jonny Bell has just signed.

Can anyone tell me who was on the committee?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

The least we require is a CEO who isn’t invisible, or who hides behind lies like ‘I’m extremely busy and active’
We are a sinking ship. The team have shipped a record number of tries year on year. The new season ticket structure is a joke. We haven’t got a structure in place to halt the decline, let alone dig us out of this hole. We haven’t got a DOR or a head coach.
The CEO and the branch ARE NOT LISTENING TO THEIR OWN SUPPORTERS.
Until they do, they will continue to fail.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

and McBurney... well done for having the balls.

The CEO must go he lacks an ounce of creditability and is nothing but a lame duck hiding from the fans. Ridiculous to think this man considers himself a leader. He failed then and he failed now interesting how many businesses he was involved in failed.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

So 40 people viewing the forum, but hardly a thing posted all day!
Logan, if your watching this just go now. Grow a pair and resign. At present we consider you a useless baffoon and a coward who has remained invisible. Not just our opinions, several high profile ex Ulster players have called you out and still you hide.
Go before our poor opinion of you tuns to hatred and you cause further damage to Ulster Rugby.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Here he is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43784682

He doesn't think his position is at risk.

Presumably he's been inundated with messages of support.

From Joey Carbery.
lepus
Novice

Post by lepus »

A typically arrogant response from Logan. There has to be a mass boycott of Saturdays game, Logan must go.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Jackson and Olding return for Ireland not 'envisaged' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43784682

After that crap on the BBC I don't know why anyone would consider going on Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Jackson and Olding return for Ireland not 'envisaged' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43784682

After that crap on the BBC I don't know why anyone would consider going on Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I hope that any self righteous supporter even those that don't view this latest stage managed I am going no where I am in charge crap do themselves and the game a service and don't turn up.... This will be your only chance to send that message the only one that they understand...

Logan is a disgrace...
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Logan is full of himself. He knows as long as his KPIs are hit each year, he's safe and sound. It matters not a jot if it's him of Fiona doing the work mind you. He'll take the credit.
Frinightravers
Novice

Post by Frinightravers »

Kept quiet over the past few weeks to see what the decision would be and what IRFU/UR would say.

I’m seething now.

Logan must go. His arrogance is beyond belief. He has overseen the rapid demise of the club we all love and now expects us to carry on regardless.

Every player in the squad must now understand they can expect no backing from their CEO.

The committee members in UR must carefully examine their on-going service to the club. How can they continue to serve under the stewardship of such a man. He talked about healing divisions but did not utter one single word to start that process.

Supporters must show their anger by not attending.

I am heartbroken at the state of OUR club. Healing the divisions can only start when Logan goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

I am sure recent posts on here have been deleted??

Should we blame the Russians.....or anyone who may have connection to them! :D :stir:

Anyway, 1,899 signatures on the petition now!
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Sign the petition and get friends and relatives to sign. Now approaching 2000
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Bart S wrote:I am sure recent posts on here have been deleted??

Should we blame the Russians.....or anyone who may have connection to them! :D :stir:

Anyway, 1,899 signatures on the petition now!
WE need 18,000 to get anywhere but in truth after watching the weasel in action recently he is going nowhere as the man is totally detached from any reality. One word I have seen repeated over this incident in the past few days is INTEGRITY apparently it is something that the IRFU hold dear... (Integrity.. the quality of being honest and having moral principles)

Our CEO doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Hopefully one day soon a journalist out there looking to kick UR in the balls might consider tackling the elephant in the room and ask about that illustious army career, or as Managing Director of one of the world largest business with over 75,000 employee, or the six years in Youth Justice that didn't get mentioned or being the CEO of a national charity that he wasn't CEO of.

Where are these thousands of people that he claims to meet are they in his head or are they simply church and mens groups that he attends in a private capacity.... He doesn't meet supporters yet goes on TV and states that he meets thousands and listens to our views...

The ONLY message he will be forced to listen to is if 450 people turn up for the game on Saturday. in the words of Metallica NOTHING ELSE MATTERS...

I will only be back when he goes..