ROB KEARNEY LOL

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: ROB KEARNEY LOL

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:FIRFU contract extension to 2019
Entire season or until end of RWC like Rory?

I hope Rory doesn't retire after the RWC by the way, I reckon he has a good 5 years in him >EW , if he wants to play on. Who knows, if Ulster happened to make a decent appointment or two he might feel like contributing to a recovery of sorts in white.

He is physically phenomenal, his recovery from injuries has always marked him out as a unique specimen.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:FIRFU contract extension to 2019
Entire season or until end of RWC like Rory?

I hope Rory doesn't retire after the RWC by the way, I reckon he has a good 5 years in him >EW , if he wants to play on. Who knows, if Ulster happened to make a decent appointment or two he might feel like contributing to a recovery of sorts in white.

He is physically phenomenal, his recovery from injuries has always marked him out as a unique specimen.
Until November.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jokeshop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Nothing to stop Ulster offering Rory a contract extension to the end of the season then as IRFU will have him out of contract after RWC, probably a wait and see how he is going and how he feels.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:Nothing to stop Ulster offering Rory a contract extension to the end of the season then as IRFU will have him out of contract after RWC, probably a wait and see how he is going and how he feels.
Rory may have indicated his intention to step down from international rugby after the RWC?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:Nothing to stop Ulster offering Rory a contract extension to the end of the season then as IRFU will have him out of contract after RWC, probably a wait and see how he is going and how he feels.
Rory may have indicated his intention to step down from international rugby after the RWC?
I believe that to be the case
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
I believe that to be the case
It makes all kinds of sense.
He'll finish at least that season with Ulster. Then scrum coach.