Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:This is a legal issue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's a very serious issue as there is no Guinness here in the bar
You're a fecking liar

I'm not a feckin liar, there is no Guinness in this bar
It is the case that you gave fabricated this work of fiction and you have no idea how preposterous it sounds

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
I'm not lying, this bar has no Guinness and no Bushmills either, it is a terrible place.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]
No. A big boy did it and ran away after the dog ate Rooster's homework.[/quote]That homework was deleted from your computer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]
We just panicked when we saw the big dog and threw the homework at him.[/quote]This is a legal issue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]It's a very serious issue as there is no Guinness here in the bar[/quote]You're a fecking liar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/quote]I'm not a feckin liar, there is no Guinness in this bar[/quote]It is the case that you gave fabricated this work of fiction and you have no idea how preposterous it sounds

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk[/quote]I'm not lying, this bar has no Guinness and no Bushmills either, it is a terrible place.[/quote]
I put it to you Rooster that you aren't in a bar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I put it to you Rooster, that the bar in question is indeed the type of establishment which indeed may sometimes be referred to by certain upwardly mobile types as a’Bar’ but that by putting the word Barista in front of the word Bar, does not in fact constitute an actual Bar in the common usage of the term, as in general parlance a Bar is an establishment where discerning persons, and I preclude no gender from this statement, go to get sh1tfaced.

Legal Aid speak for ... It’s a Coffee Bar
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tender wrote:I put it to you Rooster, that the bar in question is indeed the type of establishment which indeed may sometimes be referred to by certain upwardly mobile types as a’Bar’ but that by putting the word Barista in front of the word Bar, does not in fact constitute an actual Bar in the common usage of the term, as in general parlance a Bar is an establishment where discerning persons, and I preclude no gender from this statement, go to get sh1tfaced.

Legal Aid speak for ... It’s a Coffee Bar
No 4 types draught lager about a dozen bottled stuff, usual row of optics with gin, vodka, whisky, whiskey, etc etc but no feckin Bushmills or Guinness.
It was terrible but I survived.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Toby Hedworth QC, why bring in a prosecutor from england !
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:Toby Hedworth QC, why bring in a prosecutor from england !
Cheaper than one from here, then of course add on travel expenses etc and he probably costs twice as much but sure who cares.
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

He comes across as a buffoon.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Is he even familiar with 'Witholding Information'? Sure that isn't even an offence in England.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Blocking local talent
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Is he even familiar with 'Witholding Information'? Sure that isn't even an offence in England.
Just wondering, is he qualified to work in NI ?
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
A lot of english legal types trained in NI specific law as the legal aid paid out here was a higher rate compared to England.

#classicNI
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I think I wanted to say no comment ... but it might have been the alcohol ... I just cant remember.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
A lot of english legal types trained in NI specific law as the legal aid paid out here was a higher rate compared to England.

#classicNI
Checked him out and he can work here, mind you the way some other aspects have been conducted I wouldn't have been surprised if he hadn't been qualified to work here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Did Nuci not step in and make sure there were local IQ QC's in the fast lane.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

It's a very high profile case here, not so much in GB. Wonder is that a factor in a non NI prosecutor

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk