Re: Six Nations 17/18

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote: Bagsniffer
Never fails to make me giggle. :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Anyway Bagsniffer - Will be you hoping Joe's boys manage the grand slam or are you supporting England? Gwan now and give me an answer. :D
I refer the honourable gentleman to my post in response to D4, who thought he would pull the tiger's tale suggesting they were "my Englishmen" or words to that effect.

I fu@king hate Lionelland and for good measure, think Half-Jap Eddie is a verminous little toad so on this occasion, how did I put it......................... a 0-0 draw with every player maimed for life, barring the Ulstermen.

I have to tell you I will not watch it, I'm going into Belfast to meet some of Mrs Trouser's family down from Derry for possibly the last time before we emigrate. Not much point in watching a game you hope both sides lose when you could have good company and a few swallies. :stout: :stout: :stout:

I constantly field questions these days like, "you must be enjoying Ireland even if Ulster are crap", I give my most pitying yet accusatory glare and say, "I hate Ireland so the fact that Ulster is losing just makes me want to slap a bogtrotter's teeth out".

D4 encompassing the FIRFUCs, the hated Mexicans, The Liar Schmidt and that utterfu'ckdog Nucifora who I wish was dead, have completely finished any interest I have in watching the Paddybastards. I expect they should beat a very poor England, especially if Half-Jap Eddie picks the same dumb backrow that finished the game in Lawes absence, though Lawes at 6 is even worse than Haskell, but I shall take absolutely no joy in it, hard as it is not to celebrate every English defeat.

I'd love to see a fight between Brown & Kearney, I'd be hoping they both landed a screamer at the same time & knocked each other out.............permanently.

#notmycountry
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Oh fu'ck it, alright, yes I'd love to see the D4 cabal getting a huge disappointment, I'd laugh my hole off at the bogtrottingscum, but it raises a huge problem, England winning................ but just once given the circumstances it might be worth it though I'd feel boggin' dirty celebrating an English win.

After all, I was disappointed when England won the world cup in 1966, even though my Da supported England for the only time in his life, given he'd scrapped against the Hun just over 20 years previously.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I don't believe that anyone mentioned yet another Sexton kick to close out a game was missed on Saturday, and subsequently, he turned down a further chance as he had done against Wales. Fackin' Dublin bottler. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Won't someone please help that man. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

I think we can Shan.
With Ulster Rugby disappearing down the plughole and his refusal to support football or Ireland, times must be grim for Baggy.
I therefore recommend another sport for him to get into and since he's off to Spain it's got to be bullfighting.
My personal favourite matador is Jose Tomas who took an amazing 11 ears and 1 tail in a single afternoons work.
Still had time to spare a bull as well so he's all heart too.
Legend
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I don't believe that anyone mentioned yet another Sexton kick to close out a game was missed on Saturday, and subsequently, he turned down a further chance as he had done against Wales. Fackin' Dublin bottler. Image Image Image
I did
Shan dismissed it as he dismisses all objective truth

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote:I think we can Shan.
With Ulster Rugby disappearing down the plughole and his refusal to support football or Ireland, times must be grim for Baggy.
I therefore recommend another sport for him to get into and since he's off to Spain it's got to be bullfighting.
My personal favourite matador is Jose Tomas who took an amazing 11 ears and 1 tail in a single afternoons work.
Still had time to spare a bull as well so he's all heart too.
Legend
My dear, you have a happy knack of coining the occasional bon mots. Times are indeed grim, there is little or nothing to take joy in and the spectre of Friday night looms large - a trip to the Odessey as a respect to one of my very best friends, who understands that I hate the event, but will indulge him every few years despite the fact I'd rather shave off a homeless man’s beard and use it as my own personal loofah.

Look...................................I'm going to live in the backwater called Murcia, we banned bullfighting in 2010. I'll probably start supporting Real Madrid simply as a mark of disrespect to all Catalans who can shove their yella ribbons up their manky holes.

In any event, it is my intention to live out the brief remains of my miserable unfulfilled life as a very angry man searching for peace and quiet, and above all inner peace to sate my justifiable anger that life has been one large barrel of shyte. I will at least have fulfilled my only remaining ambition, not to die in Northern Ireland, the horrible shitehole, populated by ultra-bigots with bizarre beliefs and prejudices.

When I catch myself on whilst driving solo, I turn off all electrical noise and chill the fu'ck out. My remaining purpose in life will be a search for glimpses of serenity, and given my love of silence, hopefully, I'll be dead soon.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I don't believe that anyone mentioned yet another Sexton kick to close out a game was missed on Saturday, and subsequently, he turned down a further chance as he had done against Wales. Fackin' Dublin bottler. Image Image Image
I did

Good call young man. For a Clare redneck he seems to think he has a monopoly on what is relevant...............that's my job. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Oh yeah, let's hope some knacker has his life savings invested in "2018 Grand Slam" shirts and has to apply for a position in the workhouse as the lavvy scraper with his personal toothbrush when folk leave messages on the big white telephone.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:I did

I didn't see it among all the effluent you had spewed. I didn't mention Sexton at all.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:I did

I didn't see it among all the effluent you had spewed. I didn't mention Sexton at all.
K

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Nah the Janny fan club haven't gone away you know.ImageImageImage

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Trojan work chaps, keep up the good work. :thumleft:
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

The Barsteward Jones is here(possibly still being paid by the ARFU) to get his revenge for 2003(I can still see his face and the Aussie PM when Johnno hoisted the cup in front of 'em), he's here to sell us down the river before the World Cup(I like the half Jap description lol). Ireland will win.