Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by rocky »

Must say I'm sorry you guys feel unable to continue to support the team in this way. You're (mostly) clearly committed supporters so I suppose I find it a bit strange that you aren't coming back to Ravers.
For me, I'll still be rolling up to every home match I can get to as well as the odd away one.
Having supported Malone through a lot of rough seasons over the last few decades, I suppose I'm used to a degree of failure along with the occasional good year. But I'll be at Gibson Park and Ravenhill until I die (or my brain is fried, whichever comes first).
SUFTUM!
Bo***cks to Brexit
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

It would be interesting to see what the individual tkt prices are for the Parker Pen
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

But, But, you'll miss all this exciting stuff.....
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (82.92 KiB) Viewed 382 times
for the record I won't be renewing, on and off the pitch UR are an omnishambles
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

No mention in that of actually playing some rugby? It's secondary at this stage.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Wonder who will be doing the randy acts of kindness?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Jackie Brown wrote:No mention in that of actually playing some rugby? It's secondary at this stage.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I've been saying that since Johann retired.....the rugby has become a by-product not the prime-product.....but at least the players will be able to WhatsApp with the free Wi-fi
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rocky wrote:Must say I'm sorry you guys feel unable to continue to support the team in this way. You're (mostly) clearly committed supporters so I suppose I find it a bit strange that you aren't coming back to Ravers.
For me, I'll still be rolling up to every home match I can get to as well as the odd away one.
Having supported Malone through a lot of rough seasons over the last few decades, I suppose I'm used to a degree of failure along with the occasional good year. But I'll be at Gibson Park and Ravenhill until I die (or my brain is fried, whichever comes first).
SUFTUM!
Well I have been a season ticket holder since 1999/2000. I've stood through some dross over the years. This season, for the first time, I chose not to attend a home game. The reason, attending games was a not a pleasurable experience. Why would I drive an hour to Belfast and stand in the rain for 3 hours to watch a professional team playing dreadful rugby?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Snipe Watson wrote:
rocky wrote:Must say I'm sorry you guys feel unable to continue to support the team in this way. You're (mostly) clearly committed supporters so I suppose I find it a bit strange that you aren't coming back to Ravers.
SUFTUM!
Well I have been a season ticket holder since 1999/2000. I've stood through some dross over the years. This season, for the first time, I chose not to attend a home game. The reason, attending games was a not a pleasurable experience. Why would I drive an hour to Belfast and stand in the rain for 3 hours to watch a professional team playing dreadful rugby?
Likewise, for the 1st time, I left a game at halftime as I was bored, the whole experience is no longer enjoyable...
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

scrum5 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
SUFTUM!
Likewise, for the 1st time, I left a game at halftime as I was bored, the whole experience is no longer enjoyable...
Was it the Munster game? Lol

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I'm a horlix so will probably turn up, would love to hear what Bryn has to say though first.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Deraless wrote:
scrum5 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
SUFTUM!
Was it the Munster game? Lol

Kings.....

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Remember when our NIQs were
Pienaar
Afoa
Muller
Wannenburg
Payne (Project)

Next year we will have
No knees Coetzee
Tampon Deysel, in one week out for three
The Hond, who you'll only see on the side of a milk carton

Season ticket prices still the same......
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

I moved to Foreignastan in January 2017. At 67 I had become disgusted with the vermin 'running' N.I. Two sets of rat vomit, one filled with murderers, bombers, child molesters, drug dealers, racketeers and thieves and the other a bunch of empty headed religious Bremoron nutters with shyte for grey cells. I have been back for 8 games in the last 13 months, combining visits with friends etc with the Friday night experience. I have decided that enough is enough. I started going to Ravenhill with my father in the 1950s. There were a few lean times over the years but nothing like this. It's done. The sheer ineptitude of the organisation is almost spectacularly awesome. With Captain Mainwaring in charge and Godfrey, Pike and Jones bringing up the rear is it any wonder. Watson and Co must be phuqing proud of what they have done.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
theodddropgoal
Novice

Post by theodddropgoal »

Gave mine up lqst season, and now attend more away than home games. At the end any enjoyment I was getting from the game was outweighed by all the nonsense around Ravenhill. This may say more about me than Ulster Rugby, but I had more fun in Newport.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UTID
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?