Munster 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 17/18

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Read all about it, Larmour makes first-ever start for Mexico, arsehats think he's a shoo-in for Ireland. Happy fu'cking Christmas to one and all. :party:

5-9 Ospreys but Scaaaaaaaaaaalets win it in 82 minute after Ospreys get stuffed in a scrum in their own 22. Pathetic.

2 horse race.
Get your arsehat on standby with a dose of seasoning because I have a feeling you may well be eating it before long.
They've been raving about this guy for the last couple of seasons and I can see what they're on about.

I can understand as an Ulsterman why you hold Ireland in such contempt.
Its a shame because you may deprive yourself of supporting an half decent team capable of actually winning something.
Yes they have and doubtless he will be an international before long, however, today was his full debut for Mexico. Schmidtferbrains is a dyed in the wool Mexicanbastard, but the love of his life is Bob, if Bob is remotely fit Bob plays, interestingly though, he doesn't seem interested in Wee Joey as a 15.

Listen love >EW , have you no dishes you could be washing & who's doing the ironing? I'd never dream of being sexist to any woman & I'm pretty sure that you are as womanly as Sue Dename.

As for FIreland, FFFS I wouldn't support FIreland for love nor money, furthermore, I accuse any Ulsterman or woman who supports FIreland as a treacherous cur and a FIRFU lickspittle. The Dublin bogtrotting Paddybastards have been shortchanging Ulster for long enough, I hate their guts.

Can't wait to apply for Spanish nationality, might even look for a full blood change. Death to the FIRFU.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I hate Rory Best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

It wasn't Larmour's full debut yesterday. That was his fourth start in a row in the league along with two other starts at the beginning of this season.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cormac wrote:It wasn't Larmour's full debut yesterday. That was his fourth start in a row in the league along with two other starts at the beginning of this season.
There is that too Baggy.
And he replaced Noel Reid in the second minute just before he destroyed our back line.
Your comments about the IRFU are legitimate but consider me a traitor.
Love the sexism though.
We might actually get on.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cormac wrote:It wasn't Larmour's full debut yesterday. That was his fourth start in a row in the league along with two other starts at the beginning of this season.
Ok Cormac, who do I believe , you or SKY?
You obviously, fair enough but Schmidt will still pick Bob if fit. It's as much a gimme as I two inch putt.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote:
There is that too Baggy.
And he replaced Noel Reid in the second minute just before he destroyed our back line.
Your comments about the IRFU are legitimate but consider me a traitor.
Love the sexism though.
We might actually get on.
Is that a proposal Liz, as I get older I'm not gonna fecline a gift shag. Mind you I have to warn you I'm something of a ruin these days, but can still crack a fat at short notice and go for 40 minutes to an hour. After that I cough and wheeze a bit. >EW
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Very flattered Baggy but think I might just change the subject to inform you that Cormac was correct as Larmour made his pro 12 debut against the Dragons at Rodney Parade in their opening fixture.
I trust your sky source wasn't Barnes?
Nothing like a rugby reference to get out of an awkward situation.
Unless of course the awkward situation is a rugby reference.eh Les?
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I thought this was a family forum, Baggy.
Take it easy or the DUP will shut the whole thing down.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Sat 7:45pm KO TG4:

>TT

Simon Zebo; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; Ian Keatley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Rhys Marshall, John Ryan; Jean Kleyn, Darren O’Shea; Jack O’Donoghue, Conor Oliver, CJ Stander (C).

Mike Sherry, James Cronin, Stephen Archer, Robin Copeland, Peter O’Mahony, Duncan Williams, Bill Johnston, Darren Sweetnam.

Westies:

Tiernan O’Halloran, Niyi Adeolokun, Eoin Griffin, Pita Ahki, Matt Healy, Jack Carty, Caolin Blade, Peter McCabe, Tom McCartney, Conor Carey, Quinn Roux, James Cannon, Cillian Gallagher, Jarrad Butler, John Muldoon (C)

Shane Delahunt, Conan O’Donnell, Finlay Bealham, Gavin Thornbury, Paul Boyle, James Mitchell, Craig Ronaldson, Darragh Leader.

Connacht resting their Irish Internationals - BP win for the home side I reckon.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Decent enough win for Munster. Good to get that in the leadup to the Euro game next weekend.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Racing 92 v >TT Sun 3:15pm Sky Sports

15. Louis Dupichot; 14. Teddy Thomas, 13. Virimi Vakatawa, 12. Henry Chavancy, 11. Marc Andreu; 10. Rémi Tales, 9. Maxime Machenaud; 1. Eddy Ben Arous, 2. Camille Chat, 3. Ben Tameifuna, 4. Donnacha Ryan, 5. Edwin Maka, 6. Yannick Nyanga, 7. Wenceslas Lauret, 8. Leone Nakarawa

16. Dimitri Szarzewski, 17. Vasil Kakovin, 18. Cedate Gomes Sa, 19. Baptiste Chouzenoux, 20. Boris Palu, 21. Xavier Chauveau, 22. Benjamin Dambielle, 23. Joe Rokocoko

Simon Zebo; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; Ian Keatley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Rhys Marshall, Stephen Archer; Jean Kleyn, Billy Holland; Peter O’Mahony (C), Chris Cloete, CJ Stander.

Kevin O’Byrne, James Cronin, John Ryan, Darren O’Shea, Jack O’Donoghue, Duncan Williams, JJ Hanrahan, Alex Wootton.

Hard game this for the Turnips. Home side in good form. Only their 3rd game in their new shiny stadium (plastic pitch and a roof). The sort of game Munster win.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Zebo says, Joe is a shyte coach anyway.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2018/011 ... structure/
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Bit of a balls having to watch Donnacha playing against us but shur that's the way it goes.

Gwan Munster. We need this one.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Not looking good so far. Penalty count worryingly high.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Munster coming into the game well. Fancy them to win it now 10-7.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk