Leinster v Ulster Sat 5:35pm BBC2NI/Sky Sports/TG4

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Leinster v Ulster Sat 5:35pm BBC2NI/Sky Sports/TG4

Post by kingofthehill »

Jackie Brown wrote:I'm feck embarrassed. Hope Hendy leaves, it's his only chance of winning something.

I thought being a professional rugby player was a full time post. How can our players spare the time to present holiday programs and run coffee shops? They could do with actually going to training.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Thank god Hendy didn’t play tonight.................would of been embarrassing to be involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

againstthehead wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:I'm feck embarrassed. Hope Hendy leaves, it's his only chance of winning something.

I thought being a professional rugby player was a full time post. How can our players spare the time to present holiday programs and run coffee shops? They could do with actually going to training.

Yeah Henderson has a big decision. Ulster going nowhere anytine soon.
Depends on how much he wants to go to the world cup. Playing for Ireland may be a bigger choice than playing for Ulster. I suspect Rory is in the same boat.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

kingofthehill wrote:

Thank god Hendy didn’t play tonight.................would of been embarrassing to be involved.

Tee hee hee :thumleft:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Clancy didn't have to bad in that game by it helped

Leinster do a fine job of taking out the secondary defence by blocking the back row leaving the outside backs facing one on one at pace in space with support .

Anyone surprised at the defeat or margin shouldn't have been .

Mr p is not a full back and the backline is too predictable shuffling the ball across the line .

CL lacks Paddy's speed and length of pass thus the ball is

slow from foot of scrum to inside centre who is unable to pass to the outside centre .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

rumncoke wrote:Clancy didn't have to bad in that game by it helped

Leinster do a fine job of taking out the secondary defence by blocking the back row leaving the outside backs facing one on one at pace in space with support .

Anyone surprised at the defeat or margin shouldn't have been .

Mr p is not a full back and the backline is too predictable shuffling the ball across the line .

CL lacks Paddy's speed and length of pass thus the ball is

slow from foot of scrum to inside centre who is unable to pass to the outside centre .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Christ the night, just as I thought it couldn't get any worse!

Are you FOLK in disguise?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Who's on a holiday programme?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Did we break something.

Totally trounced, twice in as many weeks. Only a total Trump could remain in the job. Only a total Trump could try and excuse that performance and let’s be clear, it’s just one of many many shambolic performances we’ve witnessed this season.
We must be over 40 tries conceded in the Pro14 this season.
It doesn’t matter if we ‘Bounce Back’ next week
It doesn’t matter how well we played against Munster’s Reserve 14
It doesn’t matter if we beat Quims in the snow and then beat their reserves
It doesn’t matter if we’re still in with a shout (stop laughing up the rear there)
What matters is we don’t play with ANY intensity and aggression, until the we fall well behind.
We are crap at every breakdown
We simply can’t defend
We don’t have forwards capable of busting the line, or making ground
We give away more turnovers than Ashers Bakery
We can’t tackle
We can’t pass
FFS tonight we couldn’t even stay on our feet

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, be they player, coach or supporter who thinks we are anything other than a total bag of absolute dung, is deluded.
The players attitude seems to be shyte. EOS said the physicality comes from a mental attitude. Most of ours can talk the talk and fill the bakebookers ears with all the necessary sound bites. In recent weeks we’ve been treated to Charles, Stu, Hendy et al, telling us how they were gonna kill dead things and they know the last performance wasn’t good enough...blah blah blah EMPTY WORDS. Every week they give us another pathetic performance, with even the basics going badly wrong.
Now we have Rory looking gutted....so he feckin should be.
I know he was thrown straight in to the firing line tonight and his match fitness was likely to be a bit off the pace, but he was just one of many Ulster players who got schooled by a second string Leinster team. If he’s gutted, tough shyte.
Pretty words to the media don’t win games, put points on the board or win silverware.

Sony Bravia’s aren’t cheap and I can no longer watch post match interviews for fear of costing myself money, because if I watch Tinker Twitch or one of his charges, tell me one more time how they have a plan and they’ll work hard in the week, or we’re looking forward to an improved performance next game, I swear by the old gods and the new, I’ll put my boot through the fecking Telly.
Gin did not help my mood at all.
Rum...Don’t, just don’t . I’m not in the mood for yer shyte.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

Russ wrote:

Tommy Bowe
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Russ wrote:

Tommy. Trail running on tv for piece with him and thon walking bikini.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

KISS OUT TO FCUK

I am sick, sore and tired of this mediocrity. Sitting in the RDS tonight watching this absolute tripe. Get out!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:

Tommy Bowe, he won't shut up about it on Instagram

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:

aka 3 year contract
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

With a beemer, a couple of free suits and a phone, with which you simply dial it in every feckin week.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

i am not LK and i don’t see any wick fix for a back row mix of slow and inexperienced players together with a backline lacking urgency in attack and only memories of how to defend .

To be honest I didn’t see any evidence of the great Cave effect much highlighted by some on Monday night I said then it is easy to look sound in defence when the opposition kick the ball to you and seldom attack ball in hand .

Munster don’t play that game Leinster do .

I have always rated Larmour and consider he his better player than Carberry who in my book is something of a skilful show pony .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Just watched the FOLK interview. The noise is still there. Tommy is disappointed to be injured as he is playing well, and we just need to prepare for La Rochelle by speaking to the medical staff tonight.

FOLK

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk