SINI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

Coaching badges would be the IRFU ones, Foundation is up to 18
level one is qualifying one, level 2 is AIL and level 3 is International and provincial.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

.......and of course all internationally recognised.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

browner - I fully accept much of what you say. Certainly players do take courses and even the most basic of qualifications if approved by the IRFU are internationally recognised.

There were 4 must have qualifications for the post qualification was just one of them coaching experience another. I accept that the nUniversity would be putting themselves in a difficult situation and with UR having a place on the panel they could easily verify all that is required.

I would prefer to drop it but simply feel that UR are selling themselves short particularly if true that Anderson did apply. I feel that he may still have bigger fish to fry and the personal feelings that are held against him by some in UB are not for the greater good of rugby here.

He has much more to offer than Hinch or Cooke but clearly Hinch might be what he finally needs on his CV to get the job he craves.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU