USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:I'd call Gerry before Boris

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'd only call de Feffel in a dire emergency such as a tricky shyte that would not budge. That gobdaw coming near you trying to "assist" should scare the shyte right outta ya.

He reminds me of some of our WWI generals as portrayed by Blackadder, a buffoon having 10000 soldiers cut down before tiffin in the mess.

As for the lady, I very much doubt she was doing anything much with her daughter in tow. As I've said before I suspect her crime is being an educated woman, who as a worker for a charity connected to Reuters who Iran kicked out of the country lock stock and barrel about 5 years ago, is probably considered a danger. Weemin in Iran should be neither educated nor associated, however loosely, with any journalism organisation.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Yip, but Iran can basically ignore the FCO on the basis that she is one of their citizens.
I also think that the foreign think the same. The thinking is probably 'she is one of theirs'. She is still fully a British citizen though so they can apply whatever means they have at their disposal
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

NOw can someone please tell me what B deFeffel Johnson & the unfortunate woman are doing on this thread? Eh? there is a perfectly good politics thread after all.

Ray Moore is a Christian Paedo. Discuss...................... or not, as you please.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:NOw can someone please tell me what B deFeffel Johnson & the unfortunate woman are doing on this thread? Eh? there is a perfectly good politics thread after all.

Ray Moore is a Christian Paedo. Discuss...................... or not, as you please.
Sorry, I thought this was the hateful orange headed twunt-face thread.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:NOw can someone please tell me what B deFeffel Johnson & the unfortunate woman are doing on this thread? Eh? there is a perfectly good politics thread after all.

Hell of a lougha pedos and sex offenders these days

Internet distracted with EA games feck up at the minute so the pedos can all out themselves in relative comfort

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:

It is Moore is one of his disciples.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:

It is Moore is one of his disciples.
Agreed, but that's why I was talking about Trump's orange headed twunt-face cousin, Boris Image
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

I was shocked to find out that in some states it is legal to marry someone as young as 14. That is possibly why they're not too bothered with Roy Moore's indiscretions. Some of these right wing Republicans make the DUP look normal. If you want a good laugh about this you should visit Fox news to see their support for this sicko.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

mid ulster maestro wrote:I was shocked to find out that in some states it is legal to marry someone as young as 14. That is possibly why they're not too bothered with Roy Moore's indiscretions. Some of these right wing Republicans make the DUP look normal. If you want a good laugh about this you should visit Fox news to see their support for this sicko.
in 25 states there is no statutory minimum age if other legal conditions are met. Although in such states there is no set minimum age by statute, the traditional common law minimum age is 14 for boys and 12 for girls - ages which have been confirmed by case law in some states.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
mid ulster maestro wrote:I was shocked to find out that in some states it is legal to marry someone as young as 14. That is possibly why they're not too bothered with Roy Moore's indiscretions. Some of these right wing Republicans make the DUP look normal. If you want a good laugh about this you should visit Fox news to see their support for this sicko.
in 25 states there is no statutory minimum age if other legal conditions are met. Although in such states there is no set minimum age by statute, the traditional common law minimum age is 14 for boys and 12 for girls - ages which have been confirmed by case law in some states.
From which we can only assume that Mr Moore is a fine Christkin Genlem'n, God bless him and see to it that he is elected by the good paedophile lovin' peepil of Alafukkinbama. Hallelujah.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Another bizarre mass shooting in California today, 5 dead, no clear idea of what happened.

Guns don't kill people.................. my problem with that is that if it's true, why do armies send their soldiers to war with guns, surely they could save a fortune and just send "people".
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
Yip, but Iran can basically ignore the FCO on the basis that she is one of their citizens.
I also think that the foreign think the same. The thinking is probably 'she is one of theirs'. She is still fully a British citizen though so they can apply whatever means they have at their disposal
She is not fully a British citizen though, and the means they have at their disposal are virtually nil.
Who we can help
We can provide the support set out in this guide to people outside the UK who are:
> British nationals (whether or not they normally live in the UK)
> British nationals with another nationality (known as ‘dual nationals’ ), although this will
depend on the circumstances - normally we cannot help dual nationals when they are in the country of their other nationality

If you are a dual British national in the country of your other nationality (for example, a dual US-British national in the US), we would not normally offer you support or get involved in dealings between you and the authorities of that state. We may make an exception to this rule if, having looked at the circumstances of the case, we consider that you are particularly vulnerable. These circumstances might include cases involving a murder or manslaughter, children, forced marriages or an offence which carries the death penalty. However, the help we can provide will depend on the circumstances and the country of your other nationality agreeing to it.
SOURCE: FCO Support for British nationals abroad: A guide.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:[If you are a dual British national in the country of your other nationality (for example, a dual US-British national in the US), we would not normally offer you support or get involved in dealings between you and the authorities of that state.
Does that mean if I get into a ruck in Dublin, Boris isn't going to bail me out?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It's a pity then that Boris doesn't abide by his own rules and shut his trap.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:[If you are a dual British national in the country of your other nationality (for example, a dual US-British national in the US), we would not normally offer you support or get involved in dealings between you and the authorities of that state.
Does that mean if I get into a ruck in Dublin, Boris isn't going to bail me out?
More fool you for going to Dublin in the first place, hell mend ye. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a geography teacher by the name of Victor Christie, he was a gregarious sort and taught me A level geography, when I could be bothered staying off the golf course.

(I know I wanted to do Physics Chemistry & Maths, but they were different days, schools got your parents to confirm which subjects you would take, my otherwise saintly parents ruined my life and I ended up wasting my life as a usurer)

Anyway, I liked Victor, until one day one told a group of about 7/8 of us that he would never cross the border and thought nobody from here should. I had routinely been going to Wicklow since a toddler to my grandfather's house & had been to about a dozen matches at LR by that stage.

Of course, now, understanding that Victor knew a thing or two about the Mexican hordes, I realise the sagacity of his apparently bigotted views. Fu'ck all Mexicans. Boycott Mexico.