Ulster vs Wasps

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ulster vs Wasps

Post by Dave »

Largely unchanged side I'd imagine. Ludik coming in for Bowe would be a strong possibility. Any injury news?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Post by damianmcr »

Anyone need a west terrace ticket?

Wasps were brad pitt yesterday I hear. Is Nathan Hughes injured?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:Largely unchanged side I'd imagine. Ludik coming in for Bowe would be a strong possibility. Any injury news?
On Friday nights performance Bowe does not even warrant a bench place never mind starting, then again there are a lot of tickets to sell.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Will Marcel be ready?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Will Marcel be ready?
Yes, I think he's going round to Clive's house to watch it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Wasps are playing badly and more importantly results aren't going their way.. so I think management may already be having that little private conversation that they need to do a French side and concentrate on league position to ensure qualification for next year... they may already have reached that stage so either they use this match as a give it all we need to get back on form quick game or feck it we need to rest players.... so Ulster to win..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Wasps lost again yesterday, was away at Sarries to be fair. Their side was:

15. Willie Le Roux 14. Marcus Watson 13. Elliot Daly 12. Brendan Macken 11. Josh Bassett 10. Rob Miller 9. Joe Simpson 1. Matt Mullan ©2. Ashley Johnson 3. Marty Moore 4. Marcus Garratt 5. Will Rowlands 6. James Haskell 7. Jack Willis 8. Thomas Young

16. Tom Cruse 17. Ben Harris 18. Jake Cooper-Woolley 19. James Gaskell 20. Tom Willis
21. Dan Robson 22. Juan De Jongh 23. Christian Wade

In terms of their injuries:

Jimmy Gopperth picked up an injury against Bath last weekend. Joe Launchbury was rested as a precaution following a knock picked up last weekend, having already played every game for Wasps this season. Nathan Hughes is recovering from the dead leg sustained against Bath.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Wasps are missing Cipriani and Gopperth. Their two best out half options. Imagine ourselves trying to win a game with our current 3rd choice out half. Puts a little perspective on their predicament.

They may well come with a weakened team. If that is the case you would expect their mindset firmly fixed on a try bonus point given our defence and their flair game. They'll want to take something from this.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

SDC, very hard to give a shyte, pointless competition with a dearth of Sponsors, as unexciting as a month of Autumn Internationals, sadder than an Ireland tour to USFA and the devilish Japs, more meaningless than John Afoa's horrendous Belfast hating wife.

I'll be there but only in body. During the match I may only open my mouth to imbibe Genius and perhaps to deride FOLK who will doubtless select No Hands Luke for another 10 handling errors. 2MP maybe be dead to Gibbes but at least he normally catches a ball.

Diddies, Red, The Hunter, Bustedcack, Tredders, Hendy, Chad, Big Red, JC the resurrection, Christobal, GLU, Big Stu, NHL, Subway, Chaz, will be Folk's selection, outrageously ignoring Stockcube and Louis, as for Cave, he may as well go on holiday, his Ulster career essentially over barring AIs and 6Ns.

FOLK
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

If the brains trust ignore Oxo and Ludi for the eye candy - we deserve everything we get in the form of a tanking.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

According to Friday's program, the match took place last month, so why they're trying to sell tickets is beyond me.
This is indeed looking like a good time to play Wasps, but after watching our lot looking like they need a rocket up their ar$es to get them going, I'm not exactly brimming with confidence. Any team playing hard, aggressive rugby will scare the shyte outta FOLK's walking dead.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: During the match I may only open my mouth to imbibe Genius ...
Not unless you're bringing it in with you.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Agh balli'x, I'd forgotten about that. So not only will I be deprived Tayto Cheese'n'Onion, I'll have to suffer with the imitation Guinness.
Is there End to this torture?
Even yer men building thon bridge had Guinness.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: During the match I may only open my mouth to imbibe Genius ...
Crap, I forgot, misery heaped on misery. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
Crap, I forgot, misery heaped on misery. :duh:
I nearly felt bad pointing it out to you.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk