Hands Up if You Feel Sarrie For Them

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Sarriesfan
Novice

Re: Hands Up if You Feel Sarrie For Them

Post by Sarriesfan »

Our club is being treated unfairly because the rest of the league is jealous of our success. Looking forward to another trophy winning season and if we get to the European Final again I for one hope to be able to make it
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Are you sure? Do Exeter know this yet?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

They should become Ireland's fifth province. If they produce talent for the national team they'll get their salaries paid free :cheers:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sarriesfan wrote:Our club is being treated unfairly because the rest of the league is jealous of our success. Looking forward to another trophy winning season and if we get to the European Final again I for one hope to be able to make it
Thanks for your whine pal, just confirms that the rest of your league hate you as much as non-Lionels.

How's the money laundering and wideboy methods of getting round the salary cap going for the most debt ridden club in world rugby. It's a house of cards that should tumble in time but keep flouting regulations and allegedly laundering Saffer money and it could last a while yet. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.