Ospreys Vs Ulster 290417 LIVE UPDATES

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ospreys Vs Ulster 290417 LIVE UPDATES

Post by Snipe Watson »

Goodnight and good luck :salut:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Why is if what Baggy says is true is Kiss still around?

Can Bryn sack him or does it have to be D4?
Don't think Bryn could sack him, hard to tell who sits where on the tree but logan is at the top so he could sack him, then again he hired him so would sacking then be an admission of getting it wrong ?

According to UR Bryn sits below KISS on the chart.. So that would take Logan the leader of men to show some of what he had when he single handedly chased the Argies into the seas.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Thanks lads, saved me a trip to Horsey stadium and inevitable depression on the return leg.
Sorry to see Ruan leave injured and probably play his last for us. Heres to next season ...I cant wait Its gonna be brill
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Logan need 12,000 sales per game.. It is all that matters to the man... Have the balls to hit him where it hurts and I reckon one month would see all changes needed.

By the way some in D4 are laughing their balls off in private...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Cockatrice wrote:Logan need 12,000 sales per game.. It is all that matters to the man... Have the balls to hit him where it hurts and I reckon one month would see all changes needed.

if true, that's very sad, very sad indeed. Feck'm
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Just watched the highlights - jesus that tackle attempt from charlie for their 3rd try was a disgrace.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

againstthehead wrote:Just watched the highlights - jesus that tackle attempt from charlie for their 3rd try was a disgrace.
Rory Best with an awful missed tackle for another try.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Hapax Legomenon
Novice

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

No speed in attack or defence
No aggression at the breakdown
No support runners
Not a team, just a group of players totally dependant on individual efforts.
Bad attitude, bad game plan, bad season now over.
I'm really struggling to give Kiss a bye ball on this debacle.
Weak passive clusterballix
There can be only one
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The score line doesn't do just to Ulsters efforts and highlights Ulster's failings.

The killer moment was Jackson's kick in 38th minute of the first half straight in to the arms of a back capable of returning at speed at a defence with more holes than a string vest .Which highliths one of the failings Ulster's kicking was woeful not one box kick was contestable the players were trying to hard and rushing to much effort and not enough thought.

In the second half the defence were trying to attack by intercept flying by the seat of their stained underwear.

Those who thought Ulster could go and play the Ospreys away with Lacey in the centre in a must win game really have a lot to learn about the psychology of the game --mentally thinking of defeat but hoping to win, which guarantees a situation of too much individual effort and lack of team work and defeat becomes a self inflected prophecy fulfilled.

Have Ulster ever won away in a BIG game at the end of a season with Lacey in the middle he's a jinx.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

rumncoke wrote:The score line doesn't do just to Ulsters efforts and highlights Ulster's failings.

The killer moment was Jackson's kick in 38th minute of the first half straight in to the arms of a back capable of returning at speed at a defence with more holes than a string vest .Which highliths one of the failings Ulster's kicking was woeful not one box kick was contestable the players were trying to hard and rushing to much effort and not enough thought.

In the second half the defence were trying to attack by intercept flying by the seat of their stained underwear.

Those who thought Ulster could go and play the Ospreys away with Lacey in the centre in a must win game really have a lot to learn about the psychology of the game --mentally thinking of defeat but hoping to win, which guarantees a situation of too much individual effort and lack of team work and defeat becomes a self inflected prophecy fulfilled.

Have Ulster ever won away in a BIG game at the end of a season with Lacey in the middle he's a jinx.
For gods sake man, get nurse to put you back into bed.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
rumncoke wrote:The score line doesn't do just to Ulsters efforts and highlights Ulster's failings.

For gods sake man, get nurse to put you back into bed.
In fairness to rummy that try should have gone to TMO and would have been disallowed for a clear forward final pass before scoring
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Rums identified the kick chase as a weakness is totally correct.
Common knowledge is that you can tell the mental state of a side by the manner in which they kick chase alone ie inaccuracies, not working in tandem and not chasing down the tackle with intent.
That sums up exactly where our side is at perfectly.

I'm always loathed to blame refs though when there was so much else lacking in our play.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Gerald, you must have been undercover at the time; I agree with every word of Rum's post. Perhaps I might have phrased it differently. :D
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Looks bad to be continually sacking and paying off coaches

Maybe something else is wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As the young man who once described one of my more draconian haircuts by enquiring "Is that the F A Cup?" would doubtless agree, I'm all ears.

Preach on Brother Russ, spill yer guts and tell us some gospel. T'is Sunday after all.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Logan need 12,000 sales per game.. It is all that matters to the man... Have the balls to hit him where it hurts and I reckon one month would see all changes needed.

Aye and D4 here in public. Under a thin veil of concern of course. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.