Kiss out?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ClearOutNeeded
Novice

Kiss out?

Post by ClearOutNeeded »

Is it time for Kiss to go or considering Ulster have been under performing for years should Logan go?

Munster showed more passion defending on Connacht's try line in the 84th minute on a wet night in Galway than Ulster have shown all season. They have been crap all season even when winning they have looked poor.

I have been a loyal season ticket holder but enough is enough. I get the impression that players, coaches and management are laughing at the fools who buy tickets and care about Ulster rugby.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Kiss out?

Post by Russ »

Kiss is shackled

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Les needs a full year. I reckon he will get rid of dumb and dumber.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Bit early, maybe. Agree that he needs a full year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ClearOutNeeded
Novice

Post by ClearOutNeeded »

i think the average Ulster fan doesn't expect to win were as Munster fans expect to win and Leinster fans think it is their god given right. Everyone in the Ulster set up is to comfortable and maybe that starts with the fans. I am so unbelievable drunk off with the state of Ulster rugby. Family/friends won't listen to me any more hence the reason i joined this forum.
ClearOutNeeded
Novice

Post by ClearOutNeeded »

ClearOutNeeded wrote:i think the average Ulster fan doesn't expect to win were as Munster fans expect to win and Leinster fans think it is their god given right. Everyone in the Ulster set up is to comfortable and maybe that starts with the fans. I am so unbelievable drunk off with the state of Ulster rugby. Family/friends won't listen to me any more hence the reason i joined this forum.

* drunk may have been accurate but not what i meant. Should have read drunk.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:Les needs a full year. I reckon he will get rid of dumb and dumber.
Please God! Not a full year of that sihte!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ClearOutNeeded wrote:Is it time for Kiss to go or considering Ulster have been under performing for years should Logan go?

Munster showed more passion defending on Connacht's try line in the 84th minute on a wet night in Galway than Ulster have shown all season. They have been crap all season even when winning they have looked poor.

I have been a loyal season ticket holder but enough is enough. I get the impression that players, coaches and management are laughing at the fools who buy tickets and care about Ulster rugby.
A New Year, a New .........................or are you just a regular with this new catchy name.

Tell you what, why not just suggest we close up the club hand the keys back to the FIRFU and then we wouldn't need some feckin' bullroot coming up with this sort of shyte every 6 months.

This is not to say there aren't problems, some though not all are beyond UR to resolve, given they are the property of D4 & the FIRFU who are determined that Ulster shall never again rise from off their knees.

The things within our power to resolve ................. could someone have a stab at naming them and I won't be surprised if they are mainly for the FIRFU to call as well?

You sir may not be a total spanner, maybe you just genuinely don't know what is in the hands of UR & what is enforced from those ballixes in Dublin. I know absolutely I don't.

You won't mind if I use a variation of your name - PullThroughNeeded.

Right, I've the best part of two bottles of Rioja Gran Reserva in me to celebrate my departure from this vile wee statelet this year. Be good. >EW

Before I go, FFFS BR that's a horrible name to call wee Les. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:Les needs a full year. I reckon he will get rid of dumb and dumber.
Please God! Not a full year of that sihte!
As in, to end of the season. Sacking him now would be dumb.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

There are things about Les' tenure that annoy me. However if he is to be judged, he has to be judged fairly.
He was brought in to steady the ship and that seems to have been relatively successful. If he is to remain as DOR and put his own stamp on the job, he needs to be given freedom to pick his own support team. If he decides Pottymouth and Farquaad are the assistants he wants, so be it. He'll be judged accordingly. It would be rediculious if he had to carry the can for a couple of failures that he has been lumbered with by others.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Last year we couldn't judge Doak because he was a stand in.. this year we couldnt judge Kiss because it was his first i/c.. I wonder what next years excuse will be?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

There is no point sacking him....as the set up below him would still be in place, and all the problems would remain only with added instability. I think LK comes across as a real good guy.....come the close season, I'd like to see the ruthless side. A lot of people on this forum want the coaches gone and a lot of the decidedly mediocre players to go at the end of their contracts of which there is 6/7. If they don't....I would imagine LK has had his hands tied. Personally then I'd worry about him walking....as I can't imagine he can be happy with not calling the shots. Same issues nearly ever game, with ball carrying.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:Last year we couldn't judge Doak because he was a stand in.. this year we couldnt judge Kiss because it was his first i/c.. I wonder what next years excuse will be?
It's common sense Cockers, not excuses.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Cockatrice wrote:Last year we couldn't judge Doak because he was a stand in.. this year we couldnt judge Kiss because it was his first i/c.. I wonder what next years excuse will be?
p
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Even Michelangelo couldnt paint for toffee with a childs paint box..... Cut off the head cos its easy, until we start from the schools system upwards we will he sacking coaches on a yearly basis.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"