Re: BaaBaas v Fiji 11th Nov at Ravenhill

Post by Russ »

If there's more than 8000 there I'll be shocked
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:If there's more than 8000 there I'll be shocked
Wonder what the finances are on this one, looks like it could bomb a players wages with those sorts of numbers if we are funding the teams.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Can we kidnap a few from that pack?

I'm hoping to see Naiyaravoro vs Nadolo.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bowe & Faddes is a strange one, any time I've seen Faddes he's played centre. :shock:

Did Dan injure himself again, really unsporting not to have the local man on his home pitch. Greenwood needs to look himself in the mirror.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ruan doesn't start at home ...
No Dan ...

Almost as if the BaaBaas don't want to sell tickets
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Fiji Team:

1 Campese Ma'afu 2 Jale Sassen 3 Manasa Saulo 4 Api Ratuniyawara 5 Dom Waqaniburotu 6 Nauliu Dawai 7 Mosese Voka 8 Akapusi Qera (C) 9 Seru Vularika 10 Ben Volavola 11 Nemani Nadolo 12 Albert Vulivuli 13 Asaeli Tikorotuma 14 Waisea Nayacelevu 15 Benito Masilevu

16 Sunia Koto 17 Joeli Veitayaki 18 Leeroy Atalifo 19 Nemia Soqeta 20 Eramasi Radrodro 21 Nemia Kenatale 22 Metui Talebula 23 Vatemo Ravouvou

The announcer will have some fun with some of the names! :D
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

URSC has been informed that due to the inclement weather due tonight any terrace dwellers who wish to move to covered seats which are free at either end behind goal will be permitted to do so at any stage after kick off.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

URSC Secretary wrote:URSC has been informed that due to the inclement weather due tonight any terrace dwellers who wish to move to covered seats which are free at either end behind goal will be permitted to do so at any stage after kick off.
If it's really inclement and windy they might meet Memorial end dwellers going in the opposite direction.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I think the weather may just spoil the game too. Ffs.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
URSC Secretary wrote:URSC has been informed that due to the inclement weather due tonight any terrace dwellers who wish to move to covered seats which are free at either end behind goal will be permitted to do so at any stage after kick off.
If it's really inclement and windy they might meet Memorial end dwellers going in the opposite direction.
Low and behold the family stand is almost empty, several sections shown full in Memorial also empty and more empty seats in grandstand as well showing, 15k my Brennan, East terrace sold out though suddenly :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Low and behold the family stand is almost empty, several sections shown full in Memorial also empty and more empty seats in grandstand as well showing, 15k my Brennan, East terrace sold out though suddenly :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
I was denied access when I inquired about this.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

BaaBaas v Fiji 11th Nov at Ravenhill

Post by nonplussed »

Took the kids tonight, they'd a ball. Players were great afterwards. Best night I've had a Ravenhill in years. The Baabaas really do keep the spirit of rugby alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Score anyone?
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
I was denied access when I inquired about this.
Classic URSC