Me too.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Post by BR »

Wee Woman wrote:
Russ wrote:I'd have kept Anscombe and dumped the 2 others
Me too.
And who would you have got to coach the team when Anscombe didn't show up?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

BR wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Russ wrote:I'd have kept Anscombe and dumped the 2 others
Me too.
And who would you have got to coach the team when Anscombe didn't show up?
Wasn't aware of that but sure aren't training sessions still being affected by in fighting?

Not much has changed it seems, other than the fact that we were a darn sight better team back then.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

I remember hearing a few bad rumours about MA prior to his arrival at Ravenhill but I thought he did a decent job at Ravers. I'm not aware of the detail behind him getting the heave-ho so can't comment on that. He had a rough edge and gave the impression of taking no prisoners which I must admit I quite admire. Without the Payne red card, there is no doubt in my mind we would have walked that match. I still haven't got over that incident. Everything was in place I seem to remember. New stand, 1st home QF, big name players back from injury etc. Fek fek fek fek, who brought this up again???!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Anscombe like McGlock like Matt Williams like Doak/Clarke have all coached us to choke city.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:
If the US can elect somebody who people call a racist, UR can have an actual racist
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:Anscombe like McGlock like Matt Williams like Doak/Clarke have all coached us to choke city.
There are 2 names that keep cropping up in all those coaching teams, makes you wonder where the problem lies.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:Anscombe like McGlock like Matt Williams like Doak/Clarke have all coached us to choke city.
There are 2 names that keep cropping up in all those coaching teams, makes you wonder where the problem lies.
Logan
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:
If the US can elect somebody who people call a racist, UR can have an actual racist
Pretty sure we might already have one or two on board as it is. Ask Mrs Afoa. :scratch: :duck: :banghead: :stir: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Pretty sure we might already have one or two on board as it is. Ask Mrs Afoa. :scratch: :duck: :banghead: :stir: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The handling of Mrs Afoa by management was poor to say the least..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Considering what DTH just said, Anscombe is doing a fantastic job with Canada
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

scrum5 wrote:Considering what DTH just said, Anscombe is doing a fantastic job with Canada
In fairness it was a pretty good performance from Canada when you consider the way they used to do in Churchill Cup
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

This week was a good reminder of why getting rid of Anscombe was something UR got right. He tells the media how brill he was and how he has no idea why he got sacked. Good one Maaaaak. Now feck off.

Btw Canada are shyte.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Did he move to Canada so he was closer to the Calgary Stampede?
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.