Ethel in Match Day Squad

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

theundercoverspark
Novice

Ethel in Match Day Squad

Post by theundercoverspark »

Don't tell anyone but........

Today being Sunday and my scheduled day off I was enticed to work (offered double time and a Fish Supper from The Bethany). So, there I was up on the flood lights cleaning the glass when......Guess what, it was yer woman Ethel doing a bench press, a star jump, a trolley dash (along the touch line),sitting on the bench while making a latte for the BOSS.

Then I heard the words,"Ethel, it's time, you are in the squad" Well blow my fuses I couldn't believe it she was picked after all this time.

The Bear is not happy, I hear he has been in training all week, drinking pints(non alcoholic) :duh: in various watering holes, eating noodles and peri peri chicken in certain well known establishments.

Roll on Friday.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ethel in Match Day Squad

Post by Rooster »

theundercoverspark wrote:Guess what, it was yer woman Ethel doing a bench press, a star jump, a trolley dash (along the touch line),sitting on the bench while making a latte for the BOSS.
Thats it, Ethel is running the tryline with a big mug of latte, Cave for a hat trick on Friday night :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
theundercoverspark wrote:Guess what, it was yer woman Ethel doing a bench press, a star jump, a trolley dash (along the touch line),sitting on the bench while making a latte for the BOSS.
Thats it, Ethel is running the tryline with a big mug of latte, Cave for a hat trick on Friday night :thumleft:
beat me to it
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Aye, trouble is you'd both beat Cave to it. He's too slow and lazy to be bothered trying to beat either of you. :roll:
Unless we were heading for a latte.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:Aye, trouble is you'd both beat Cave to it. He's too slow and lazy to be bothered trying to beat either of you. :roll:
Unless we were heading for a latte.
He'd feckin kill the both of us if we got there first :twisted:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

We'll keep going until he retracts
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:We'll keep going until he retracts
2 trys in one match should let him off the hook as long as he has more than 10m to run.
Rory Best