Tickets for Tigers game 13th October

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Crusoe
Novice

Tickets for Tigers game 13th October

Post by Crusoe »

I know these aren't confirmed fixtures yet (I've posted on the relevant thread) but I'll be back from New Zealand in October and typically this is the only game I'll get a chance to be at.

Can I throw out a tentative request for three, possibly four seated tickets? I know the allocation is usually two (from when I had my own season ticket) but I can't recall the protocol for buying extras.

Gutted that I'll only be able to get to one game (if at all) so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Tickets for Tigers game 13th October

Post by Kofi Annan »

Crusoe old chap, I would suspect you could buy as many as you want, the days of full houses are gone for a while
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Quite possibly of course, which is in itself a great shame for the players still there, but I don't want to miss out. Let's hope this is the game that starts us off; not Scarlets.
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

All sorted - but 45 sheets for a seat? My season ticket for the East Terrace was about 250 and that included group games - times have moved on. My wife's too short to stand on the terrace, sadly.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Sell her
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?