Last minute plea

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

markybe
Novice

Last minute plea

Post by markybe »

Hi all,

I am sitting in a cardio rehab class and one of the nurses would be keen to go to the Munster match. Anyone got any last minute ticket availability. Would like to help but not enough to give up my season ticket.

Thanks
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Last minute plea

Post by pwrmoore »

markybe wrote:Hi all,

I am sitting in a cardio rehab class and one of the nurses would be keen to go to the Munster match. Anyone got any last minute ticket availability. Would like to help but not enough to give up my season ticket.

Thanks
Would love to help you get your date Marky but all my tickets are accounted for. >fiddle
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

markybe wrote:Hi all,

Thanks
So you want us to display largesse to a nurse, we have no idea of whom has the slightest interest in rugby, or if she be a tornip for that matter, so you can play Billy Big Balls with Nursie?

That about the heighthhhhhhhhh of it?

Don't think so pal. Wait ............. is she a bit tasty?

G'wan. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Clearly she is fit or no fecks would be given...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?