amlin/heinken cup tickets

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Declan kidney
Novice

amlin/heinken cup tickets

Post by Declan kidney »

hi
I have 1 amlin final ticket(£15) and two heinken final tickets (£35).
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: amlin/heinken cup tickets

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Declan, very good of you to inform us. Had you a purpose in mind?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I don't think he thought his name through - best try and plug these on stub hub or find one of 4 Sarries fans willing to go

Sent from my Brennan
Declan kidney
Novice

Post by Declan kidney »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Declan, very good of you to inform us. Had you a purpose in mind?
Sorry I didn't make myself clear but they are for sale. Why do you feel the need to comment? Is on average ten posts a day not enough? How much spare time do you have? Are you lonely?
I know these are a lot of questions for you in your dimly lit room but you must find other interests and try to make some friends.
There's a good boy.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Declan kidney wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Declan, very good of you to inform us. Had you a purpose in mind?
Sorry I didn't make myself clear but they are for sale. Why do you feel the need to comment? Is on average ten posts a day not enough? How much spare time do you have? Are you lonely?
I know these are a lot of questions for you in your dimly lit room but you must find other interests and try to make some friends.
There's a good boy.
When I read the first line I thought, good boy, he has realised the folly of his original post and will have a better chance that someone might just make him an offer.

I hope you are stuck with them you utter dipshit.

Now quarterwit, be told, be a good boy and try endearing yourself to me, that way I won't have to shoot you in your stupid face.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Declan kidney wrote:
There's a good boy.
When I read the first line I thought, good boy, he has realised the folly of his original post and will have a better chance that someone might just make him an offer.

Now quarterwit, be told, be a good boy and try endearing yourself to me, that way I won't have to shoot you in your stupid face.
Tame by what I was expecting :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kidney out!

Sent from my Brennan
Declan kidney
Novice

Post by Declan kidney »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Declan kidney wrote:
There's a good boy.

You just really need a cuddle don't you. Such a temper from a little man.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Me thinks monsieur Kidney has been here before.

Anscombe out

Sent from my Brennan
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Declan kidney wrote:
There's a good boy.
I see Declan is a graduate of the Basil Fawlty School of Customer Relations

Certainly knows how to endear himself to his potential customers.

Perhaps he thinks his wares are in high demand, and insulting prospective buyers is irrelevant, as they will be clamouring to buy them anyway.

Good man Deccie - keep up the good work - we all want to be entertained. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

This turned ugly!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

damianmcr wrote:This turned ugly!
He did call himself after the gnome from that period in time called the reign of terror

Sent from my Brennan
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:This turned ugly!

Sure did Damo
drunkendec.jpg
drunkendec.jpg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Declan kidney wrote:
There's a good boy.

Tame by what I was expecting :lol:
Ach, sure you know the form Rooster, I'm trying to save the mods from too much trouble. I've caused enough, if it wasn't for that, I'd have awarded him this

warren.jpg
But I'm being good........... goodish, these days so I'm definitely not awarding him that.
Declan kidney
Novice

Post by Declan kidney »

My post obviously hit a nerve. I thought your little pictures were funny. Good effort. I realise teasing someone of your abilities is unfair. So I am going to continue my life(with three extra tickets) and you can go back to pulling wings off flies. Good luck and try to control your temper it does make you look needy.