What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: What annoys people????

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:Just like so many posters here .

At school a friend, as an exercise in pointless study, tried to calculate the amount of shi=t produced by the human population per day == it was miles and miles of shi=t per day . Never having weighed his shi=t to obtain an average weight he couldn't calulate the weight per day.
Handy hint. Weigh yourself before and after. It's less messy and you don't get the strange looks at the electronic scales in Sainsburys :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Aye but sure you usually have a pi$h too Merv.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

damianmcr wrote:Yes WW. Only a few weeks left!

I do understand it can be a horrible habit to kick. The older generations have been smoking all their lives and never knew the danger when they started it.

I see kids smoking in their uniforms after school in Belfast. Its so sad.
Brilliant Damian, congrats!

Will watch with interest now as it sounds like your little bundle could arrive 10 years to the very day of mine Image.

Exciting times ahead Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I heard some gowl on the Beeb describe the Sekatary Astate’s speech on NI to the commons as “an up sum” speak English you fûcking twät. We call it “summing up” you fücktard.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What did they say in their up sum? I hope we get direct rule, so that we can be brought into line with the rest of the UK, with a language act, gay marriage, choice over abortion etc..

FODUP
FOSF
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Moron mothers annoy me. Today when picking up a wean from school, I saw not one but two of these taking a bike from the boot of their car, wheel it to the school, allow their pampered subhuman to ride it down the pavement to the boot of the car & struggle to get the bike back into the car.

Sweet FFFS, idiots. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:Some people have no feckin shame >threaten

https://www.derrynow.com/news/woman-hel ... ate/215366
Disgusting. Since the entire family have tragically died she is really just suing a baby.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:

Disgusting. Since the entire family have tragically died she is really just suing a baby.
Baby and the mother actually, mother was not there when accident happened.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:

Ah yes. Awful for the family.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:

Ah yes. Awful for the family.
Still a disgusting thing to do no matter what.
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

That's a shocker.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Loss of earnings?
Was she fired for saving a baby or something?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

I was first on the scene of a car crash which had happened in pouring rain and the petrol tank had ruptured. Driver of the car was not breathing and I had to climb in as best I could to open his airway and maintain it (doors were jammed shut). I was stood there for over 40 minutes before ambulance service took over and had a new pair of shoes and a decent pair of trousers totally ruined by the petrol and water. I also had to throw out a shirt that I couldn't get all the blood stains out of.

I wouldn't have dreamed of claiming even from the driver's car insurance - his family had been through enough as he died a couple of days later in hospital. I would do it again if faced with the same situation, even if the outcome was a foregone conclusion, given how grateful his family were just to be at his bedside when he died,and that he didn't die alone on the side of the road in terrible weather.

Somethings are more important than claiming compensation.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Loss of earnings?
Was she fired for saving a baby or something?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
First and foremost, I disapprove .................. however it appears that this woman was traumatised by the event and feared not for herself but for her them boyfriend. She then used her common sense and did what the baby needed to survive, got the freezing cold clothing off her and wrapped her in her own clothing and massaged the baby to keep her warm and alive.

Though not as dramatic, her actions almost certainly saved the babies life just as much as Davitt did, she also went into the water and had to crawl up the slipway carrying the barely alive child, indeed she thought the baby was dead initially. There was also the not inconsequential sight of watching a car full of people disappear under the water and fearing he boyfriend could be dragged down by it, so the lady had a seriously difficult time.

That said, pretty appalling decision to sue the estate, aka the bereaved wife and baby. She has said she thought effectively they would be suing the Donegal County Council, but no matter, dreadful action.