What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: What annoys people????

Post by damianmcr »

People like this. They drag the world down.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

#classicbrexiteer
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Image

People like this. They drag the world down.
Damo, I issue the same advice about reading the Daily Fascist as I do about reading Munsterfans or Mexicanstreams, "prepare to meet gowls who you feel are ruining the gene pool".
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Couldn't have put it much better meself

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment ... ting/75931
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Tesco... Three days into the New Year and this shower of greedy feckers have shelves full of Easter Eggs...
The Crimbo Visa bill hasn’t arrived yet and these tossers are pushing Easter eggs!

They’ve clearly forgotten about Valentines Validation Day, which is a mere 45 days into the year.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

FFS - How fecking low can you go.
Falkirk have apologised and vowed to take action against the culprits after some of their fans threw fake eyes towards Dunfermline midfielder Dean Shiels during last night’s Ladbrokes Championship derby. Shiels was already the centre of attention in the East End Park encounter, with Falkirk still missing the suspended Joe McKee and Kevin O’Hara after the pair were handed a combined 12-match ban by the Scottish Football Association after being found guilty of taunting Shiels over the loss of an eye. But the former Rangers and Hibernian player, son of Derry City boss Kenny Shiels, had to deal with chants from visiting fans as well as distasteful missiles as his team won 2-0 in front of 7,140 fans.

Last night Falkirk issued a statement condemning the actions of some of their supporters, saying: “Falkirk FC apologises unreservedly to Dean Shiels and Dunfermline Athletic FC for the abhorrent behaviour of a small number of individuals at this afternoon’s Ladbrokes Championship match. “The club wholeheartedly condemns the abuse witnessed towards Dean Shiels in the strongest terms...” It added: “We will look to take action against anyone identified from today’s game and will not allow this disgraceful behaviour to be repeated.”

Shiels underwent surgery in 2006 after losing sight in one eye in a domestic accident when he was eight years old. Dunfermline manager Allan Johnston earlier said on his club’s official website: “You never like to hear stuff like that. It’s poor. And that’s why guys like Dean Shiels - it’s great discipline he showed. The whole team showed that.

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/footb ... -1-8313512
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Scumbags.

Did a premier league player recently enter the crowd to get at someone? It turns out the fan was shouting insults at the player referring to his recently deceased child.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

damianmcr wrote:Scumbags.

Did a premier league player recently enter the crowd to get at someone? It turns out the fan was shouting insults at the player referring to his recently deceased child.
Football fans are vermin. To the man, one and all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Good old Wendyball never lets you down.

Can you imagine that happening to McKinley? Not in a million years.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:

Obviously not, but the incident does beg the question - are there not even enough decent fans at the game to police that sort of behaviour?
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:

Obviously not, but the incident does beg the question - are there not even enough decent fans at the game to police that sort of behaviour?
Yet to meet a decent football fan

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

GAWAs?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:

Yet to meet a decent football fan

Yes, Gary and several others, I used to gowf with a very good wendyballist whose career was cut short by the sort of injury that is now routinely fixed, utter gent, maybe some of you should forget the snobbery, so football attracts some toerags because of its mass appeal, how awful. I also find that wendyball fans are quite often extremely inventive, after all, where do Ulster fans get their material?

Wise the fu@k up boys. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I think a lot of football crowds chants/slagging/sledging is funny as feck. Naturally enough the line is crossed on occasions and sometimes it is left in a different time zone.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

As an ex Wendyball SUPPORTER (not fan) I probably prove they’re total Kuntz, but I’ve met quite a few at Rugby games who make me look like the Dalai Lama.
I find the banter at Rugby a lot drier and more to my liking, but I’m seated in the Mem, beside two morons who know nothing about the game, shout and swear constantly, always take their seats five minutes after kick-off and leave all their rubbish (paper plates, forks, coffee cups, coke bottles, cookie wrappers et al) lying at their ar$es when they leave. Two total Kuntz who would get thumped at any wendyball stadium they ever attended, but we’re just too well dragged up for such like.
Recently I find myself singing to myself “Sacked in the morning, you’re getting sacked in the morning” whenever I see FOLK in his glass house. So there’s still some Wendyball in me and I don’t have a problem admitting it. I’d love the noisy feckers on the terrace to sing it loud and proud.
The Spanner stewards may confiscate FOLK banners, but they could do feck all if that song kicked off.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.