Sooooo......dilemma!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sooooo......dilemma!

Post by Dave »

Hijo de puta.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

What's that in English, Dave? No point insulting somebody if we don't know what we're saying. And you wouldn't want to go too far and call someone a Mexican when they're really only a Turnip.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

fecker
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:What's that in English, Dave? No point insulting somebody if we don't know what we're saying. And you wouldn't want to go too far and call someone a Mexican when they're really only a Turnip.
I could translate but I won't, I've sworn off swearing. :flower: :albino: :party:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
skiboo
Novice

Post by skiboo »

Thanks Baggy.
Your insight into matters re D4 mismanagement of Ulster Rugby and Ulster Rugby bad management of itself was ahead of posse. I can understand your frustration and in doing so remember an old banking colleague of mine who once had a very difficult case dumped on him and was heard to say " if I hadn't known the f word i would have had to make it up. "
I have no doubt the coaching, player recruitment and replacement management team will produce similar tensions for us in the coming year ----- stay strong and don't let the bar steward grind you down.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
solidarity wrote:What's that in English, Dave? No point insulting somebody if we don't know what we're saying. And you wouldn't want to go too far and call someone a Mexican when they're really only a Turnip.
I could translate but I won't, I've sworn off swearing. :flower: :albino: :party:
The new you might want to edit their footer if thats the case. :lol:

Leopard and spots come to mind..... tick tock tick tock.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
The new you might want to edit their footer if thats the case. :lol:

Leopard and spots come to mind..... tick tock tick tock.
Dear me no, 9, nobody said it would be retrospective. I believe my footer, or Rugby footer as is more appropriate, is dead on, balls accurate. It would be a shame to tamper with the true word.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In my quest for a new mental equilibrium, I was out driving about this morning just for the craic to acquaint myself with the local backroads and wee villages, windies down, no air-con arm out the windie, chilled and listening to a cd I made some years back, volume to my taste with nobody else to consider.

Van Morrison track on, Irish heartbeat, got me all warm and fuzzy for my unexpected return to Norn Ironon Monday:

I'm going back
Going back to my own ones
Come back to talk
Talk a while with my own ones
Cause the world is so cold
Don't care nothing 'bout your soul
You share with your own ones

Right lads get it sorted, no Guinness for two months is my only downside. :stout: :stout: :stout:
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Translation

Think the end of “the Good the bad and the ugly “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

y....Ron’n behave. :flower: