Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Right, some people here need shooting in the fuc'king face.

I know I am sharper than most of you, so sharp that I have to be very careful shaving, but FFFS I will not have idiots using a simple verbal device to make themselves, and maybe another idiot or two, feel as if they have this posting crack sussed, when they don't know their ar$e from a hole in the ground, and passing this bullshite around like a gift to each other.

Over recent weeks I have seen the emergence of several clowns using the following:
XXXXX's post is one of the best and most reflective contributions on here for a while. I agree with much of it.
No fu'cking shyte Sherlock, you agree with it, ergo you consider it worthy. :duh:

This is the UAFC equivalent of "So.......", a meaningless piece of shyte, putrid waffle.

I have to go back exactly 58 years to when my P2 teacher informed, in rather caustic terms, a 5-year-old " that isn't smart and it isn't clever", somewhat age-inappropriate but they were different times.

Harumph.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Right, some people here need shooting in the fuc'king face.

I know I am sharper than most of you, so sharp that I have to be very careful shaving, but FFFS I will not have idiots using a simple verbal device to make themselves, and maybe another idiot or two, feel as if they have this posting crack sussed, when they don't know their ar$e from a hole in the ground, and passing this bullshite around like a gift to each other.

Over recent weeks I have seen the emergence of several clowns using the following:
XXXXX's post is one of the best and most reflective contributions on here for a while. I agree with much of it.
No fu'cking shyte Sherlock, you agree with it, ergo you consider it worthy. :duh:

This is the UAFC equivalent of "So.......", a meaningless piece of shyte, putrid waffle.

I have to go back exactly 58 years to when my P2 teacher informed, in rather caustic terms, a 5-year-old " that isn't smart and it isn't clever", somewhat age-inappropriate but they were different times.

Harumph.
100%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:

Harumph.
100%

+1
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

People love to read something they agree with. Then they make a song and dance about how it is the greatest thing they have ever read. It's part of something called confirmation bias.

It's like a Britain First mongloid reading suffink bout fourrunners in the Express. They are already racist so they read the lies and believe it, without challenging it. Often there is a stack of contradictory evidence that is ignored. We all do it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

What Dave said
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes 222, that is the best post today, especially the bit agreeing that they need shooting in the face. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Really good valid opinions on this thread so far
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Yes 222, that is the best post today, especially the bit agreeing that they need shooting in the face. :lol:
You’ll always be David to me.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Why must I wonder why everybody is agreeing .

There are many things I dislike but why feed the trolls .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

So. We're all agreed then....What about exactly? I'm as agreeable as the next man.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Why must I wonder why everybody is agreeing .

There are many things I dislike but why feed the trolls .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
ORF off

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

jackthelad wrote:So. We're all agreed then....What about exactly? I'm as agreeable as the next man.
You're much more agreeable than most Jack, don't undersell yourself.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Wow; a new thread from Baggy.
Chiefly about..........himself.
What a load of narcissistic horlix.
Groups who agree with the core are fine; groups who agree with each other , but not The Baggy theme, are not fine. They are subjected to genital based abuse as a a mark of Baggys cleverness. Never an argument about the opinion, or an alternative view. Just abuse.
B.your very insightful P2 teacher had you spot on. Only mistake was not to put you in the school incinerator with the rest of the school rubbish.
Would we have missed you?
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Harumph.
Houl on there - that would make you only 63. Not the crusty, decrepit, raving oul fart, firmly embedded in pre-history, that your persona on this board would suggest (OK - the raving part could be accurate.)
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Fortyniner wrote:Wow; a new thread from Baggy.
Chiefly about..........himself.
What a load of narcissistic horlix.
Groups who agree with the core are fine; groups who agree with each other , but not The Baggy theme, are not fine. They are subjected to genital based abuse as a a mark of Baggys cleverness. Never an argument about the opinion, or an alternative view. Just abuse.
B.your very insightful P2 teacher had you spot on. Only mistake was not to put you in the school incinerator with the rest of the school rubbish.
Would we have missed you?
I agree. 100%