Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 18 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], pwrmoore, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657702
Total topics 19119
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Right, some people here need shooting in the fuc'king face.

I know I am sharper than most of you, so sharp that I have to be very careful shaving, but FFFS I will not have idiots using a simple verbal device to make themselves, and maybe another idiot or two, feel as if they have this posting crack sussed, when they don't know their ar$e from a hole in the ground, and passing this bullshite around like a gift to each other.

Over recent weeks I have seen the emergence of several clowns using the following:

XXXXX's post is one of the best and most reflective contributions on here for a while. I agree with much of it.


No fu'cking shyte Sherlock, you agree with it, ergo you consider it worthy. :duh:

This is the UAFC equivalent of "So.......", a meaningless piece of shyte, putrid waffle.

I have to go back exactly 58 years to when my P2 teacher informed, in rather caustic terms, a 5-year-old " that isn't smart and it isn't clever", somewhat age-inappropriate but they were different times.

Harumph.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30128
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Russ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:23 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:Right, some people here need shooting in the fuc'king face.

I know I am sharper than most of you, so sharp that I have to be very careful shaving, but FFFS I will not have idiots using a simple verbal device to make themselves, and maybe another idiot or two, feel as if they have this posting crack sussed, when they don't know their ar$e from a hole in the ground, and passing this bullshite around like a gift to each other.

Over recent weeks I have seen the emergence of several clowns using the following:

XXXXX's post is one of the best and most reflective contributions on here for a while. I agree with much of it.


No fu'cking shyte Sherlock, you agree with it, ergo you consider it worthy. :duh:

This is the UAFC equivalent of "So.......", a meaningless piece of shyte, putrid waffle.

I have to go back exactly 58 years to when my P2 teacher informed, in rather caustic terms, a 5-year-old " that isn't smart and it isn't clever", somewhat age-inappropriate but they were different times.

Harumph.
100%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby UlsterNo9 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Right, some people here need shooting in the fuc'king face.

I know I am sharper than most of you, so sharp that I have to be very careful shaving, but FFFS I will not have idiots using a simple verbal device to make themselves, and maybe another idiot or two, feel as if they have this posting crack sussed, when they don't know their ar$e from a hole in the ground, and passing this bullshite around like a gift to each other.

Over recent weeks I have seen the emergence of several clowns using the following:

XXXXX's post is one of the best and most reflective contributions on here for a while. I agree with much of it.


No fu'cking shyte Sherlock, you agree with it, ergo you consider it worthy. :duh:

This is the UAFC equivalent of "So.......", a meaningless piece of shyte, putrid waffle.

I have to go back exactly 58 years to when my P2 teacher informed, in rather caustic terms, a 5-year-old " that isn't smart and it isn't clever", somewhat age-inappropriate but they were different times.

Harumph.
100%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


+1
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3477
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Dave » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:51 pm

People love to read something they agree with. Then they make a song and dance about how it is the greatest thing they have ever read. It's part of something called confirmation bias.

It's like a Britain First mongloid reading suffink bout fourrunners in the Express. They are already racist so they read the lies and believe it, without challenging it. Often there is a stack of contradictory evidence that is ignored. We all do it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18536
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby 222toHounslow » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:55 pm

What Dave said
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
222toHounslow
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1479
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Yes 222, that is the best post today, especially the bit agreeing that they need shooting in the face. :lol:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30128
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Liz Fraser » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:38 pm

Really good valid opinions on this thread so far
User avatar
Liz Fraser
Squire
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby 222toHounslow » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:41 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:Yes 222, that is the best post today, especially the bit agreeing that they need shooting in the face. :lol:


You’ll always be David to me.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
222toHounslow
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1479
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby rumncoke » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Why must I wonder why everybody is agreeing .

There are many things I dislike but why feed the trolls .


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby jackthelad » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:32 pm

So. We're all agreed then....What about exactly? I'm as agreeable as the next man.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
User avatar
jackthelad
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:34 am
Location: Antrim

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Russ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:50 pm

rumncoke wrote:Why must I wonder why everybody is agreeing .

There are many things I dislike but why feed the trolls .


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
ORF off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:39 pm

jackthelad wrote:So. We're all agreed then....What about exactly? I'm as agreeable as the next man.


You're much more agreeable than most Jack, don't undersell yourself.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30128
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Fortyniner » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Wow; a new thread from Baggy.
Chiefly about..........himself.
What a load of narcissistic horlix.
Groups who agree with the core are fine; groups who agree with each other , but not The Baggy theme, are not fine. They are subjected to genital based abuse as a a mark of Baggys cleverness. Never an argument about the opinion, or an alternative view. Just abuse.
B.your very insightful P2 teacher had you spot on. Only mistake was not to put you in the school incinerator with the rest of the school rubbish.
Would we have missed you?
User avatar
Fortyniner
Novice
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Spiffsson » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:03 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:Right, some people here need shooting in the fuc'king face.

I know I am sharper than most of you, so sharp that I have to be very careful shaving, but FFFS I will not have idiots using a simple verbal device to make themselves, and maybe another idiot or two, feel as if they have this posting crack sussed, when they don't know their ar$e from a hole in the ground, and passing this bullshite around like a gift to each other.

Over recent weeks I have seen the emergence of several clowns using the following:

XXXXX's post is one of the best and most reflective contributions on here for a while. I agree with much of it.


No fu'cking shyte Sherlock, you agree with it, ergo you consider it worthy. :duh:

This is the UAFC equivalent of "So.......", a meaningless piece of shyte, putrid waffle.

I have to go back exactly 58 years to when my P2 teacher informed, in rather caustic terms, a 5-year-old " that isn't smart and it isn't clever", somewhat age-inappropriate but they were different times.

Harumph.


Houl on there - that would make you only 63. Not the crusty, decrepit, raving oul fart, firmly embedded in pre-history, that your persona on this board would suggest (OK - the raving part could be accurate.)
User avatar
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1747
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Mooseistan

Re: Ah FFFS, LOOK.............

Postby Russ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:14 am

Fortyniner wrote:Wow; a new thread from Baggy.
Chiefly about..........himself.
What a load of narcissistic horlix.
Groups who agree with the core are fine; groups who agree with each other , but not The Baggy theme, are not fine. They are subjected to genital based abuse as a a mark of Baggys cleverness. Never an argument about the opinion, or an alternative view. Just abuse.
B.your very insightful P2 teacher had you spot on. Only mistake was not to put you in the school incinerator with the rest of the school rubbish.
Would we have missed you?
I agree. 100%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->