Rest In Pieces Ingvar Kamprad

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Rest In Pieces Ingvar Kamprad

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Rest In Pieces Ingvar Kamprad

Post by Dave »

Hope he built his flat packed coffin with an allen key by himself.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The misery that ballix put me through. Have you ever been to the IKEA in Murcia Merv? It's a fecking nightmare to get into, then your day disintegrates completely when you get inside.

I rented the wee hovel out for years and IKEA stuff was always good because when some drunken Lionel smashed a few thing you could easily replace them, but feck it was a trial going near it, thankfully my property manager being a woman was always happy to go to get stuff.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

I find it ridiculous that IKEA were ever allowed to come here.
We've enough Assembly issues as it is.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:The misery that ballix put me through. Have you ever been to the IKEA in Murcia Merv? It's a fecking nightmare to get into, then your day disintegrates completely when you get inside.
I got lost the first time I went to the wan at Hollywood Exchange and that was enough for me :lol:

I was in Murcia City last Monday as it happens. It was only the warmest January day since Franco was a niño. 26.2 C was the official high!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes all very good but we can never hope to recapture the heady days of MFI, after the Cecil Parkinson affair when he knocked up his PA.

Why is Mrs Thatcher's cabinet like an MFI cabinet?

One loose screw and the whole fuc'king cabinet falls apart.

TssssssssssssshBoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:The misery that ballix put me through. Have you ever been to the IKEA in Murcia Merv? It's a fecking nightmare to get into, then your day disintegrates completely when you get inside.
I got lost the first time I went to the wan at Hollywood Exchange and that was enough for me :lol:

I was in Murcia City last Monday as it happens. It was only the warmest January day since Franco was a niño. 26.2 C was the official high!
Yip, saw that. My lady wot does, tells me her husband's parents in England were both hospitalised so they went over to visit, absolutely Baltic, arrived back just in time for the heat much to her relief.

I believe there may be a gota fria on the way this week mind you, batten down the hatches and unblock yer drains before it arrives.