Ophelia

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ophelia

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:Jaysus Grumps - You have way too much time on yer hands.

Where the feck is Snipe these days anyway? He used to always keep you in check. Hope he is OK.
Sitting in the house watching the world go by - in pieces, mostly, - so rather than go out, thought I would come on here.

As for Snipe, he's given up on keeping me in check - realised he wasn't up to the task! :lol:

He's decided this place is so full of negativity and crap, it ain't worth it.

Or maybe I made that up? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Where the feck is Snipe these days anyway? He used to always keep you in check. Hope he is OK.
Sitting in the house watching the world go by - in pieces, mostly, - so rather than go out, thought I would come on here.

As for Snipe, he's given up on keeping me in check - realised he wasn't up to the task! :lol:

FFS! He didn't even flounce. I love a good flounce me.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:Ha. Glad you haven't lost your touch Rooster.

Apparently the two d-ckheads, reportedly from Dundalk, are threatening to make a complaint against the Gardai for stopping them having their fun. Bet those guards are delighted now they saved these two specimens.
They will kick the dung out of them some night when they are not expecting it.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Sitting in the house watching the world go by - in pieces, mostly, - so rather than go out, thought I would come on here.

Pity. He's a good chap. One of the best ever on here.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Well if Snipe was sick of all the negativity and crap he should have posted less of it.

Only joking plz come back
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Windy as feck in the london penthouse
Playing with my philips hue lights

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

He's fine I met him on Friday night, I'm paraphrasing, but he's "taking a rest from Nutjob Central", I promised him I'd keep the home fires burning but I may have to consider my position, given I have had two slanderous attacks on my character from people who much prefer people who say almost nothing.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Some harrowing tales are emerging as the victims of Hurricane Ophelia share their stories.

The whole of Northern Ireland was thrown into chaos this afternoon as a mild breeze ripped across the province.

Some residents in East Belfast were moved to temporary accommodation after a wheelie bin blew over and its contents were strewn across the street. Emergency services chased empty crisp packets up the street for three hours.

There were also reports of a human crush occurring at the automatic doors of ASDA in Dundonald as thousands of people rushed to stock up on milk, vodka and tinned peaches.

Wee Betty, 78, from Enler Park, who fractured eight ribs in the crush, told us, ‘My cupboards are bunged but I thought I’d get another sixteen tins of Spaghetti Hoops cos you never know how long this weather will last, do ye?’.

A local woman was left ‘shacked’ after spotting what she believed to be a UFO floating above her in the sky. However, this turned out to be a neighbour’s trampoline.

Local woman, ‘Wee Sadie Magee’, forgot to take her tights off her whirlybird washing line and they ended up three gardens down. Horrified neighbours saw Sadie’s pale stubbly legs as she searched for the stretchy undergarment.

The conditions have caused mass disruption for those commuting to work, with attendances in the Civil Service being particularly affected.

Jeremy Sloth, an Executive Officer in the Department of Finance and Personnel told us, ‘Our Monday attendances are even lower than usual. Approximately 75% of employees phoned in this morning and took a Hurricane Day’.

When asked how this was likely to impact upon the department Mr Sloth replied, ‘It affected us enormously. There was no one free to do the soda run. feck’ nightmare’.

Many people took to social media this morning to show their solidarity with the victims of the storm with #wewillrebuild trending on Twitter.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Right guys, I am new to this Hurricane/ storm thing, when do I start the looting.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

He's fine I met him on Friday night, I'm paraphrasing, but he's "taking a rest from Nutjob Central", I promised him I'd keep the home fires burning but I may have to consider my position, given I have had two slanderous attacks on my character from people who much prefer people who say almost nothing.
You have character !
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
When freedom is gone there will be people scratching their heads wondering why.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Nut job central lol
I have been away for a bit myself but having been emboldened by our utter decimation of the mighty Wasps I have decided to make a glory hunting return .It would seem there is some disarray in the Space time continuum . I would only say this ..People who say almost nothing are either politicians or thugs who would try and chin a man having some jovial banter. This has happened to my good self very recently .Caught on the end of a very glancing blow , my first instinct was to try and reconcile the problem verbally. In approximately .25 seconds however my bowed forehead was making a swift arc like an old war weary Conker . I always won at at Conkers. We had nothing else to do as kids except harden our Conkers. The youth of today have a lot to learn Baggy.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

namron wrote:I have been away for a bit myself .....
Fair play to ya for admitting it namron.

None of us are judging ......

One day at a time big lad - hopefully you won't have to go "away" again. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:Right guys, I am new to this Hurricane/ storm thing, when do I start the looting.
Brixton is lit up tonight

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:Right guys, I am new to this Hurricane/ storm thing, when do I start the looting.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

You have character !
Feck off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Win one, lose one, life in a nutshell.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.