That Vegan Advert.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: That Vegan Advert.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Not recently Neil.

Talking of first world problems, has anyone ever got a painkiller in the UK that actually reduces the pain one iota? Can't wait to get to Spain on Saturday to stock up on enantyum. It works and I can't get it here for love nor money.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Hitler lived until he was aged 95 in South America. He had a Brazilian lover.
Great conspiracy theory that. More credible than most.
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Not recently Neil.

Talking of first world problems, has anyone ever got a painkiller in the UK that actually reduces the pain one iota? Can't wait to get to Spain on Saturday to stock up on enantyum. It works and I can't get it here for love nor money.
First world problem? Would you want to try carrying my dirty underwear home in a paper bag? Would sooner painkillers that couldn't cure a minor hangover than that... That said, I once got some anti-inflammatories in Lebanon, over the counter, with a whole whack of morphine in them. Short term was great. Pain gone in seconds. But ended up being backed up for about three weeks afterwards...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neil F wrote:

First world problem? Would you want to try carrying my dirty underwear home in a paper bag? Would sooner painkillers that couldn't cure a minor hangover than that... That said, I once got some anti-inflammatories in Lebanon, over the counter, with a whole whack of morphine in them. Short term was great. Pain gone in seconds. But ended up being backed up for about three weeks afterwards...
Probably Co codomol in the mixture it is renowned for doing that
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
Neil F wrote:

cocodomal is good for toothache. Use sparingly.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

For an over the counter painkiller, Paramol (only sold at Boots) is about as good as it gets without waiting three weeks for a fifteen second appointment with your overworked GP.
A veggie diet is ok for a while, Taamia, Shaksouka, Tabbouhlet and Babaganoush are all great and they'll fill a gap, but after a while you want bacon, beef or a Lamb shank falling off the bone.
I only recently discovered Veggies can't even enjoy Parmesan cheese...! What is the point of living without Parmesan cheese? Or Bacon (HP Brown sauce. Red is Gay)
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Got a morphine pipe in Doha once while riding on the back of an ambulance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neil F wrote:

If only it were a hangover, any old tat works for a sore head alcoholically acquired, My problem is my second basterd tooth abscess in 3 weeks. However, one more night's pain and this wee ballix is coming out. Indeed having recently lost one and waiting for a fancy dan wee denture, I'm having 2 wheeked out hopefully tomorrow and will not have the replacement fangs of the start of the season so those of you who were appalled by my impersonation of a gap-toothed yokel, you ain't seen nothing yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Riding in the back of an ambulance, eh Russ? Hat's off for invention, however, you will have a long way to go to best my friend, Al rode a very attractive Native American lady in Killarney. Whilst her 6ft 8 husband remained upstairs. At the time Al felt he was risking a severe beating given he's about 5ft 8. We have subsequently surmised that they simply got their jollies that way, for it all so mattered of fact.

Al wins. Sadly we never asked which tribe she hailed from but my guess would be Navajo.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Got a morphine pipe in Doha once while riding on the back of an ambulance

One of the camels kick you or did you just fall off ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:Got a morphine pipe in Doha once while riding on the back of an ambulance

One of the camels kick you or did you just fall off ?
Thought i was Messi

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:Thought i was Messi

You're not Messi! You're a very naughty boy!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:Thought i was Messi

You're not Messi! You're a very naughty boy!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Neil F wrote:

cocodomal is good for toothache. Use sparingly.
Pahhhhhhhh, I might as well try a tube of smarties as that, no effect whatsoever for me.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:For an over the counter painkiller, Paramol (only sold at Boots) is about as good as it gets without waiting three weeks for a fifteen second appointment with your overworked GP.
A veggie diet is ok for a while, Taamia, Shaksouka, Tabbouhlet and Babaganoush are all great and they'll fill a gap, but after a while you want bacon, beef or a Lamb shank falling off the bone.
I only recently discovered Veggies can't even enjoy Parmesan cheese...! What is the point of living without Parmesan cheese? Or Bacon (HP Brown sauce. Red is Gay)
Those odd looking names in paragraph 2 Tender, are they books of the bible?

I must sadly tell you this Tender, anyone who puts a sauce of any hue on bacon is doing one of two things. 1) pretending to like bacon, 2) buying shyte bacon.

Bacon is the finest food known to man for casual consumption, that does not mean it should be treated casually, thinly sliced pig should be treated with the utmost reverence and consumed with the only permissible "sauce", neither brown nor red but yellow, egg yolk.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rory Best