Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by bazzaj »

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

If I could only find it in me to believe in bullshit like gods, I would unload a lot of the blame for enduring a shittie life rather than carry my burdens at the forefront of my life every waking day from sparrow's fart until the sound of discontented snoring, knowing that every burden is to a larger extent of my own making. If I'd killed several muthafukkas a long number of years ago, I could have prevented a lot of suffering in the world, largely my own.

Instead, I grudgingly carry the burden of guilt with my like a fackin' albatross around my neck, knowing that you make the best of life with the cards dealt to you. I may have received a shittier hand than many, but I'm fu'cked if I'll blame the rest of the world, I enjoy the burden of blame, it keeps me from getting above my own level of importance, which in the grand scheme of things is absolute zero. As my Buddhist sister-in-law would assure me, I'm no more important than the humblest organism that has ever existed, much as my broad knowledge makes me slightly more entertaining, but a close run thing, for I mainly entertain myself.

Now some of you other fuc'kers could do with a man-sized dose of humility. I rival Uriah Heap for the title of the 'umblest man in the world, I'm very 'umble I am.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I mainly entertain myself.
I'm glad that you entertain someone, then! :thumleft:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm very 'umble I am.
Tis only right - you have a lot to be 'umble about :duck: >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Jeez, I venture across the sheugh for a few days to recharge my batteries and to eliminate from my mind the shambles of UR. I come back and look forward to a wee gander at the latest goings on among the UAFC intelligentsia and Rumnboke. And what do I find? Sheer madness (no not that one Baggy). Is it worth me starting at the beginning of this inexplicable thread? Would I be any the wiser? Or maybe someone's been trying out the Devil's Buttermilk and is writing nonsense in a style not seen before. Am I missing out on something truly spiritual and enlightening, or is this all crap?

Please someone nice...what the feck is going on ?
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

You have to start at the beginning Gazza.
We all had to but remember the future is always beginning now.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Thanks Bazzaj. As soon as I have a few days to spare, I will seek out the truth of these strange words. I will let you know how I am progressing.

Now before I start, are you nice? I don't want to act on bad advice. Rather a lot of feckin' posts to work my way through. And I'm not sure my future would begin for a while yet if I try to digest all these contributions.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Nah, after a quick look, I think I was right about the Devil's Buttermilk idea.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:Nah, after a quick look, I think I was right about the Devil's Buttermilk idea.
I reckon it's something about those baldy guys with the orange dresses, in my eyes they rank up there with vegans, salesmen, Jehovahs witnesses and other sects who appear at the door and are as welcome as a fox in the chicken coop >sniper >sniper >sniper
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Rooster, onto a totally unconnected matter...do you think the NHS should put more resources into mental health care? Just that I am getting the impression they may well be needed.

ps I hope your aim is good and true because my head hurts.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Saw a Harry in the street there. Asked him if this nonsense was true.

He said no and continued to drink his pint

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Is Harry allowed to drink his pint in the street? Of course, it could be a pint of milk and then it should be ok.

Oh feck, when is rum'n'boke coming to add some sort of sense to all this. I suddenly think that he is ,at least. sane...or sort of sanish.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I think the stresses of supporting Ulster Rugby have finally cracked us.
As Einstein put it "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.".
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:Rooster, onto a totally unconnected matter...do you think the NHS should put more resources into mental health care? Just that I am getting the impression they may well be needed.

ps I hope your aim is good and true because my head hurts.
I am not known for missing :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:If I could only find it in me to believe in bullshit like gods, I would unload a lot of the blame for enduring a shittie life rather than carry my burdens at the forefront of my life every waking day from sparrow's fart until the sound of discontented snoring, knowing that every burden is to a larger extent of my own making. If I'd killed several muthafukkas a long number of years ago, I could have prevented a lot of suffering in the world, largely my own.
If you were a god you could have killed anyone you liked. Your rules and you would have found millions if not billions supporting your sense of right. Stupid of course but pretty apt for this utterly retarded excuse for a thread.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.