Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

nahae
Novice

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:I think we need to look at ourselves first. We should practice what we're preaching. Otherwise, we are hypocrites.
and you also should point out the damn fallacy first before following this policy *give dog bad name and hang it*

do it first ( first class saint )
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

nahae wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I think we need to look at ourselves first. We should practice what we're preaching. Otherwise, we are hypocrites.
and you also should point out the damn fallacy first before following this policy *give dog bad name and hang it*

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:
nahae wrote:

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
and there are lots of doctor frogs like you in everywhere. who always thinks in the terms of there well.

so again who is accepting an fraud like you ? you are posing like an philosopher. but have nothing solid, verifialbe and tangible. thus you are hypocrite. after all. who is confusing ( or fooling ) to his own self with such duplicity.

and now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( great philosopher ) there is no satisfying ansewr at all. and still you are civilized or advance ? ( just see the fun )

advance in hunting sister, mother, daughter, wife anyone ( simply prostitute hunters ) you are not even civilized. still you are intelligent in the first place ? ( just see the fun )

and now again become silent or avoid the real issue ( nonsense idiot ) for you are fraud hypocrite after all. and now you are simply to be rejected. ( rascal dog ) otherhwise tell us the damn answer that how parents are fools ? who want to educate there childrens ? how ? ( rascal dog )
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering.
and one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are not taking care of it?

unless you are dead horse. how is it possible ? ( pi$h of your neigbour ) and now if we properly check than you are not even son of that man to whom you call papa. ( this is another unpalatable fact )
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
you simply go on tolerating. and there are trees also they are also tolarating so many things. but what is the gain ?

do you have any solid, verifialbe, and tangible philosophy behind you ? nah you simply have imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter, this or that etc behind yourself.

so such tolarance is useless. cuz you cannot defent yourself. thus you remain silent. and pose like you are intelligent in the first place. but you can fool yourself with such duplicity and go to hell.

and there is no loss on my part. ( finished ) now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. cuz you are fraud hypocrite. nothing more than that.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

It's become abundantly clear that there is no god

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Loving your work Baz!

Still waiting for this practical explanation of the next life...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

nahae wrote:
bazzaj wrote:In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
you simply go on tolerating. and there are trees also they are also tolarating so many things. but what is the gain ?

do you have any solid, verifialbe, and tangible philosophy behind you ? nah you simply have imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter, this or that etc behind yourself.

so such tolarance is useless. cuz you cannot defent yourself. thus you remain silent. and pose like you are intelligent in the first place. but you can fool yourself with such duplicity and go to hell.

and there is no loss on my part. ( finished ) now you are simply to be rejected. that is all. cuz you are fraud hypocrite. nothing more than that.
It's better to be an outspoken atheist than a hypocrite.
Beginning of all knowledge comes from humility.

Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Broken lines, broken strings,
Broken threads, broken springs,
Broken idols, broken heads,
People sleeping in broken beds
Ain't no use jiving
Ain't no use joking
Everything is broken
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Cannot wait until Rum walks through the turnstiles of this thread.

>inquisitor >inquisitor >inquisitor
That wins a seven guffaws from me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right if should turn amusing bullshite into a major mindfu'ck. G'wan Ron'n, who's yter 10th granda's 10th granda? My money is on Arthur.

In the meantime this also made me guffaw. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNI/videos/1265278303580544/
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

bazzaj wrote:Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering...... but, but ....... suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint ....

..... gets the last word, the dark side does not!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right