Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by bazzaj »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:If I could only find it in me to believe in bullshit like gods, I would unload a lot of the blame for enduring a shittie life rather than carry my burdens at the forefront of my life every waking day from sparrow's fart until the sound of discontented snoring, knowing that every burden is to a larger extent of my own making. If I'd killed several muthafukkas a long number of years ago, I could have prevented a lot of suffering in the world, largely my own.
If you were a god you could have killed anyone you liked. Your rules and you would have found millions if not billions supporting your sense of right. Stupid of course but pretty apt for this utterly retarded excuse for a thread.
I loved this thread Shan.
Where else do you get to plagiarise Aristotle, Confusus, Darwin, Thomas Huxley and Da Vinci whilst getting a self confessed follower of Hare Krishna to slag off the philosophies of the Dali Lama along with his own founder member, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Only on uafc I'm guessing.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Where is he?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Bazza, there was a similar clown who turned up on politics.ie in recent months so I guess I've just had enough of it. However I can see that you have enjoyed yourself and of course my comments are not about you. Like this guy that one's English was so all over the place one is not sure if it is a genuine fool or a troll fool.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

For a rugby forum God does seem to come up a lot here.
Still I suppose if you asked anyone which rugby forum in Britain or Ireland has the most religious threads a lot would guess this one. :lol:
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Shan wrote:Bazza, there was a similar clown who turned up on politics.ie in recent months so I guess I've just had enough of it. However I can see that you have enjoyed yourself and of course my comments are not about you. Like this guy that one's English was so all over the place one is not sure if it is a genuine fool or a troll fool.
I know Shan but I got a kickout of it as a pleasant distraction from reminding Ulster supporters of our impending rugby doom, especially when he unwittingly referred to Leonardo Da Vinci as a "street dog" and the Dali Lama as a "doctor frog".
Also loved the power of cut and paste.

If he`s still around Id like to ask him what the A.C. stands for in his founder members name A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Commentators nightmare that.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Understood old boy. We all need relief at times.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.