Calling out Kofi

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Calling out Kofi

Post by Russ »

Kofi

I am officially calling you out over your disappearing act

Disgraceful

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Calling out Kofi

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Bit of respect, Russ

You could learn from him. >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Kofi

Disgraceful

Forgive me for I am not entirely au fait with Yutespeak, but am I correct in thinking "calling out" means you are offering him outside for a bare knuckle scrap?

I hate to tell you this Russ, having met you, I know your a well nourished lad, but I suspect Kofi would eat your head. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Kofi

Disgraceful

Forgive me for I am not entirely au fait with Yutespeak, but am I correct in thinking "calling out" means you are offering him outside for a bare knuckle scrap?

I hate to tell you this Russ, having met you, I know your a well nourished lad, but I suspect Kofi would eat your head. :shock:
Im just worried about him

He's been MIA for too long

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well if you were being sacked by Ulster Rugby you'd not be too chipper, I can reveal that Kofi Annan's real name is Allen Clarke ........... houl' on maybe he has nothing to do with UR. No that's right he told me in a PM that he is........... what was it, Donald something, said he had very big plans for the next 4 years & that he was far too important to ever meet me. Sounded like he was bigly in love with himself.

Then again I once met a girl in an open air dishcothekeyew, after the nightclub had it's blue Jesus blown out of it in Derry, she told me her name was Kofi and suggestively asked "how do you like your Kofi?" I of course was a bugger for drink in my yute and had drink taken otherwise instead of saying "black, two sugars" I'd have replied "on her back", but sure you make these mistakes when you are young and single. These days I'd have been up her like a rat up a drainpipe .............. well actually, taking account of my advanced years, like a dosed up lab rat up a mild incline.................probably more accurate ............not to mention enjoyable. >EW

Who were we talking about again? Neil Doak?
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I blame poor reporting. It seems Doak isn't going to Connaught, but Connecticut . The Seppos heard about Doak Ball and being Seppos, they think it sounds like a perfect game for Mercan TV, with its built in stoppages enabling lots more advertising time between the few seconds of action. Much like Mercan football.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ, thanks for your concern, I am alive and kicking and watching from afar, one has been a bit busy righting the wrongs with this world. Only recently I caught up with a few posters in a special get together with the London branch of the URSC, I was surprised not to see your chubby wee face.

Anyway , change is a coming , so people get ready and climb on board, Gibbes is old school and won't take shitè, Peel is an irritant wee feck but I will give him a chance, two great loose heads coming, one I feel will be a real find!

Shame that the man in the castle has got off Scot free. But when you start losing the respect from you troops, you exit clock starts ticking.

Right away to bed, it's late here on the west coast.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:Russ, thanks for your concern, I am alive and kicking and watching from afar, one has been a bit busy righting the wrongs with this world. Only recently I caught up with a few posters in a special get together with the London branch of the URSC, I was surprised not to see your chubby wee face.

Anyway , change is a coming , so people get ready and climb on board, Gibbes is old school and won't take shitè, Peel is an irritant wee feck but I will give him a chance, two great loose heads coming, one I feel will be a real find!

Shame that the man in the castle has got off Scot free. But when you start losing the respect from you troops, you exit clock starts ticking.

Right away to bed, it's late here on the west coast.
You in Rossnowlagh, Kofi?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I thought I was the London Branch of the URSC

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:I thought I was the London Branch of the URSC

That's why they threw you out.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:I thought I was the London Branch of the URSC

That's why they threw you out.
Probably why I'm barred from the pub they meet in too

Cockatrice