Tender Opportunity

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Tender Opportunity

Post by Tender »

Feck sake... When I read the header on the UR site, just for a second I thought Heh-Ho, my fame has spread and UR were jumping on the bandwagon.

ULSTER RUGBY VISITOR EXPERIENCE, TENDER OPPORTUNITY.

I quickly regained my senses and my moral compass. Naturally if they approach me I'll turn them down flat, as we all know I couldn't possibly be a part of the Regime in its current format...
For anything less than a ten year contract £50k per and a company Bob Marley Wagon.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Tender Opportunity

Post by Russ »

Tighter End wrote:Feck sake... When I read the header on the UR site, just for a second I thought Heh-Ho, my fame has spread and UR were jumping on the bandwagon.

ULSTER RUGBY VISITOR EXPERIENCE, TENDER OPPORTUNITY.

I quickly regained my senses and my moral compass. Naturally if they approach me I'll turn them down flat, as we all know I couldn't possibly be a part of the Regime in its current format...
For anything less than a ten year contract £50k per and a company Bob Marley Wagon.
Link?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Russ FFS. It's on the Ulster Rugby home page! Eh ulsterrugby.com

I've a coat here that might fit ye.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Chill Tender. Don't expect Russ to think before posting. He likes a one word post to get his numbers up,trying to make it appear as if he's got something to say. Mind you despite impressions to the contrary, he's not the worst young lad. You have to make allowances for yute.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Ah the impetuous yute... how I love to see them with their faulty baseball caps,with their white ear muffs and their Corsa's. Back in my day it was an RD400 and a Kenny Roberts replica. Still, we must embrace these future Grandfathers and wonder what type of beings the fruit from their loins will sire.
It appears everything is for sale at Ravenspan. Only a matter of time until they install septic tanks below the Gentleman's Powder Rooms and flog of our waste. Not such a stretch when we consider the shyte we've been sold this past few seasons .
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Tighter End wrote:Ah the impetuous yute... how I love to see them with their faulty baseball caps,with their white ear muffs and their Corsa's. Back in my day it was an RD400 and a Kenny Roberts replica. Still, we must embrace these future Grandfathers and wonder what type of beings the fruit from their loins will sire.
It appears everything is for sale at Ravenspan. Only a matter of time until they install septic tanks below the Gentleman's Powder Rooms and flog of our waste. Not such a stretch when we consider the shyte we've been sold this past few seasons .
And here's just the job: http://www.sswm.info/content/twin-pits-pour-flush
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

As every day passes I loathe this abomination that has become Ulster Rugby
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I think our management have yet to fully embrace the Professional game and they need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the realisation the jobs for the boys, Gentleman's Game is a thing of the past. Rugby is now a professional business and as such we're being left behind as we stick with coaches just because they're good loyal Ulster Rugby Men and cling to a mentality of playing the game by the rules and being Nice Guys on and off the pitch.
All the current successful teams, both at club and international level are chok full of Dirty Barstewards who'd trample their granny's face into the grass just to gain a yard. They constantly flaunt the laws and exploit weak Refs and officials in their quest for success.
Why do we hate Saracens?
I know it's difficult to stomach, but until our lot realise this is a professional game and we just aren't professional enough about how we approach it, we'll be mediocre.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

We live on Government hand outs and I am actually surprised we didn't apply for the recent community hall grants... I have to say I question grants being available for the supply of food but then again I volunteer for an organisation who were disappointed when they asked me and I said the sandwich spread was the only reason I volunteered. I was challenged at a later date by management and I was able to show that they ordered top of the range spreads from a leading caterer and that they had to throw out 4 full trays of sandwiches.. When I offered to take them to a local home I got quoted the standard H&S tom kite that he's organisations come out with at every turn. The trays cost over £10 each and the response from management was it was funded by a government grant so wind my neck in...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Oh good holy feck. It's the new RHI scandal...Govt funded sandwich spreads >burp
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tighter End wrote:Oh good holy feck. It's the new RHI scandal...Govt funded sandwich spreads >burp
It's not as popular though, for every sandwich you eat you get 1.6 sandwiches back. The 0.6 sandwich is half eaten by Arlene herself.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Oh good holy feck. It's the new RHI scandal...Govt funded sandwich spreads >burp
It's not as popular though, for every sandwich you eat you get 1.6 sandwiches back. The 0.6 sandwich is half eaten by Arlene herself.
Ye'd think so to look at the hack of her.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Michelle O'Neill steals a few each time Arlene turns her back
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
Wouldn't turn my back on her, her dad might do something

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
There has to be a role there for Farquaad, surely.