QUB tells women not to dress like tramps at Graduation

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

QUB tells women not to dress like tramps at Graduation

Post by Russ »

People outraged
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: QUB tells women not to dress like tramps at Graduation

Post by Russ »

NB I've changed the word Kardashian to Tramp
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Spoilsports!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

One might have thought that the days of telling weemin how to dress were so last century.

I am old enough that, once married my mother had to leave her job, weans were not the issue, married weemin were. I then recall a remarkable breakthrough, when the bank finally decided that women did not have to brave howling winter winds up their geebag when it first permitted women to wear trousers at work, but that didn' even come before the breakthrough of women actually being promotable in reality rather than in theory. And of course, equal pay is not yet a reality.

Thank god I've got a penis.

QUB should mind their manners. They cost nothing and are a significant civilising influence.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I fully agree Baggy. These exoskeletol velociraptors, can wear whatever the feck they like and I do enjoy watching them do their hump-backed crouch walk, as they teeter around on ridiculously high shoes, straining to hold their heads upright and their eyelids open under the weight of the muck they've slapped on their bakes. The Black'n'Tan look seems to have fallen from favour this season, and the Barbie look is sweeping the boards, but whichever slut these sheep choose to follow this season, it's no business of QUB. It's Queen's job to churn out a better educated moron to raise the standard of the unemployed. Plastic wannabees rule the world and generation Z, the entitled generation, will destroy what is left of society.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

This has now hate the MSM

Russ PR is available to hire
HairyJ
Initiate

Post by HairyJ »

Tighter End wrote:I fully agree Baggy. These exoskeletol velociraptors, can wear whatever the feck they like and I do enjoy watching them do their hump-backed crouch walk, as they teeter around on ridiculously high shoes, straining to hold their heads upright and their eyelids open under the weight of the muck they've slapped on their bakes. The Black'n'Tan look seems to have fallen from favour this season, and the Barbie look is sweeping the boards, but whichever slut these sheep choose to follow this season, it's no business of QUB. It's Queen's job to churn out a better educated moron to raise the standard of the unemployed. Plastic wannabees rule the world and generation Z, the entitled generation, will destroy what is left of society.
Holy mother of buck. I knew my post about my handsomeness got to you yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: And of course, equal pay is not yet a reality.
Interestingly, I heard recently that while this remains the case in the UK. This vile little statelet bucks the trend. Women are actually paid more than men in NI.

Perhaps a combination of vast public sector and highly legislated employment practices.

Anyway I cannot reference the material as I am only reporting what I was told, but it did come from a reliable (male) source, who I suspect would not have repeated it, were there not more than an element of truth in it.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

BR wrote:
Interestingly, I heard recently that while this remains the case in the UK. This vile little statelet bucks the trend. Women are actually paid more than men in NI.

Perhaps a combination of vast public sector and highly legislated employment practices.

Anyway I cannot reference the material as I am only reporting what I was told, but it did come from a reliable (male) source, who I suspect would not have repeated it, were there not more than an element of truth in it.
Everything you say is correct. Gender inequality is less severe in NI (along with broader income inequality) due to absence of a large private sector, meaning less scope for bit-and-horlix to out earn by heaps.
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
BR wrote:

Everything you say is correct. Gender inequality is less severe in NI (along with broader income inequality) due to absence of a large private sector, meaning less scope for bit-and-horlix to out earn by heaps.
I see ...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:

Probably screwed figures because of several well paid CEO's
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

That woman in NI are better paid than men would have much to do with fact the public sector in NI is larger in proportion to the total in employment and the number of woman in public sector may exceed the number of men and especially in the middle management grades while men may hold more higher grades those grades are fewer in number. So rather than a few female CEOs distorting the statistics it could be the middle management numbers in the public sector .

It is possible that 80% of primary school teachers are woman and that the number of male head teachers is a distortion of the number employed in primary schools but necessary to provide a male role model .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rumsplained
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

HairyJ wrote:
Tighter End wrote:I fully agree Baggy. These exoskeletol velociraptors, can wear whatever the feck they like and I do enjoy watching them do their hump-backed crouch walk, as they teeter around on ridiculously high shoes, straining to hold their heads upright and their eyelids open under the weight of the muck they've slapped on their bakes. The Black'n'Tan look seems to have fallen from favour this season, and the Barbie look is sweeping the boards, but whichever slut these sheep choose to follow this season, it's no business of QUB. It's Queen's job to churn out a better educated moron to raise the standard of the unemployed. Plastic wannabees rule the world and generation Z, the entitled generation, will destroy what is left of society.
Holy mother of buck. I knew my post about my handsomeness got to you yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yes Hairy..... I want you bad, I want you so bad I can almost taste it, but that may actually be the bad Brazil Nut I just spat outta my gub.
It's the overpaid swarms of female primary school teachers which skews (not screws) the figures. That oughta light a few strings.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

rumncoke wrote:It is possible that 80% of primary school teachers
Certainly possible, rumn.

Also possible:

90% are
91%
2% are (unlikely, I'll grant)

Did you make any attempt to actually find out the number? Or have decades of executing 4-on-2s using jagged masonry as a rugby ball fecked your fingers that much, that you're unable to use them to occasionally leave this forum in search of "facts", "evidence" or "objective reality" to back up whatever it is you're saying under that jumble of poor structure and gone-with-the-wind punctuation.

(Ironically enough, from what is decipherable, you're talking a lot of sense. Even a broken clock etc etc . . .)
It's the hope that kills you.