Told'em this Brexit thingy wouldn't turn the way they hoped.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Told'em this Brexit thingy wouldn't turn the way they ho

Post by Shan »

Are they all lizards, David? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: They always deny it Shan, don't believe a word of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Show me a man who says he hasn't a perverted bone in his body and I'll show you either a liar or a dead man. Depends on your definition I suppose. I'll happily confess to being a dirtybaaaaaaaaaaastard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So true Baggy. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a bit of sniffing now and again. No point having a nose if you are not going to put it to good use. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: They always deny it Shan, don't believe a word of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Show me a man who says he hasn't a perverted bone in his body and I'll show you either a liar or a dead man. Depends on your definition I suppose. I'll happily confess to being a dirtybaaaaaaaaaaastard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So true Baggy. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a bit of sniffing now and again. No point having a nose if you are not going to put it to good use. :D
, “I sometimes think that I should like / To be the saddle of a bike” Sir John Betjeman, W H Auden and Louis MacNeice
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall