Biblical matters

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Biblical matters

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:...to hide out for a few months from the Spanish taxman.
Parasite.
Ah ffs, man. We had this out before. The Spanish intentionally created this law so ex-pats could do this. They are trying to attract people to come to Spain. The wealthier the better. They realised it is not very appealing to ex-pats to pay tax on income generated in their country of origin, back home AND Spain. So they changed the law by royal decree.

Carry on fighting, lads. It's quite entertaining.
Last edited by Dave on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:
As there hasn't been a fact on this forum since 1759, .
Yes. I remember that. Something about a new dark beer brewed made with roasted barley by some upstart in Dublin. :stout:
Yip - someone said it was good for you. FACT!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Poor Sinead is a classic example of how child abuse fu'cks up lives.
Mmmm, maybe, maybe not.
I don't know about Sinead O'Connor but I do know that psychiatrists used to regularly blame mothers if their children developed schizophrenia.
That's been long since discredited, which is no use to the many mothers who had guilt heaped on top of the unbearable suffering they endured.
That reads like your attempted defence of paedophiles, you sick kiddiefiddling bästàrd.
It doesn't read like that at all Baggy.

Not to me anyway.
Captain I've had a long tiring day, doing a good turn for a poor crater who was a real life victim of one of Smallmind's fellow kiddiefiddler.

You are not a stupid man Cap'n, I know you to me quite the opposite, what part of Smallmind's rebuttal of my assertion that child abuse fücks people's lives did you not "understand"?

Really? He clearly likened what I said to some discredited bullshit and may as well have pointed out many Seppo doctors opining that smoking was a cure for cancer as a further rebuttal of my assertion.

The simple fact is that Smallmind is a wañkstaiñ who if I said something is black would insist it's white. To wit, a ćüñt.

Let me tell you and Smallmind that beyond any dispute child abuse runs lives. It's just moronic to make any suggestion otherwise.

Thank you and good night.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WeeWorld wrote:Yes, no one likes being called a paedophile even by someone as insignificant as you.
You've pontificated on here about practically every topic under the sun,
condemning people liberally for being racists, bigots, homophobes, misogynists, crooks, paedophiles, tax cheats, etc.
The irony is that your own gobby, big-mouthed, admissions have exposed yourself as virtually all of the above.
In recent times you made a long-running saga of emigrating to Spain to escape this dump, or words to that effect, and about how you were going to be Spanish from now on, live in a proper country, blah blah.
Once you got there, you did your little bit of doxxing, bragging at the same time about being out of reach of the authorities here.
Only now, like a cockroach, you scuttle back, to hide out for a few months from the Spanish taxman.
Parasite.
Moron, go fück your sister, I'd bet she's as ugly a bitch as you mother. :D

Night night, sleep tight and leave those kids alone.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Hah! A long tiring day for you just means sitting on your leaky diseased hole for longer than usual. As for the poor crater, it's listening to your ravings up through France that's more like cause of her current torment.
BTW, did you get to meet Stuart and Paddy to tell them of your one man crusade? Did you fúck!
You sad, moth eaten, blotchy, old gobshíte.
Oh and thanks for confirming the nature of your nocturnal fantasies. You perverted parasite, god help the next occupants of whatever bed you and your soft girly hand infested last night.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

WeeWorld wrote:Hah! A long tiring day for you just means sitting on your leaky diseased hole for longer than usual. As for the poor crater, it's listening to your ravings up through France that's more like cause of her current torment.
BTW, did you get to meet Stuart and Paddy to tell them of your one man crusade? Did you fúck!
Oh and thanks for confirming the nature of your nocturnal fantasies. You perverted parasite, god help the next occupants of whatever bed you and your soft girly hand infested last night.
I think it's time for the pair of you to wind your necks in and cut out the vile personal insults. We haven't banned anyone for a long time but I feel an urge coming on.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Father Jack wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:Hah! A long tiring day for you just means sitting on your leaky diseased hole for longer than usual. As for the poor crater, it's listening to your ravings up through France that's more like cause of her current torment.
I think it's time for the pair of you to wind your necks in and cut out the vile personal insults. We haven't banned anyone for a long time but I feel an urge coming on.
So it's ok when one person does it? Action only taken when someone retaliates in kind?
Noted for future reference.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

BR wrote:
Father Jack wrote:
So it's ok when one person does it? Action only taken when someone retaliates in kind?
Not at all BR. These spats usually die away of their own accord and we have been quite hands off for a while in (not) policing them. But I have lost patience and am minded to issue a ban (or bans) to whoever fails to take this opportunity to wise up.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Police police police police.
Who police police police?
Police police police police police police.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Father Jack wrote:
I think you will find, should you care to research, though obviously you won't, that as in all my "spats", many and varied, that I am never the instigator of the discontent.

That apart I have nothing more to add.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
Father Jack wrote:
I think you will find, should you care to research, though obviously you won't, that as in all my "spats", many and varied, that I am never the instigator of the discontent.

That apart I have nothing more to add.
I know - the other guy placed his hands on the young woman in your employ.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Is it just me or in recent months has foul language increased on this forum? Never seen the need for it. Don't know why folk do it cause I immediately assume, correctly in most cases I reckon, that the poster is a bit of a jerk who's opinions don't , or shouldn't, really interest me and I rarely finish reading what they have posted. That said plenty of folk here probably think I am a bit of a jerk. For the record it's DAY 4311, Lest We Forget.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Is it just me or in recent months has foul language increased on this forum? Never seen the need for it. Don't know why folk do it cause I immediately assume, correctly in most cases I reckon, that the poster is a bit of a jerk who's opinions don't , or shouldn't, really interest me and I rarely finish reading what they have posted. That said plenty of folk here probably think I am a bit of a jerk. For the record it's DAY 4311, Lest We Forget.
There's a lot of truth in what you say.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Swear words, like antibiotics are losing their efficacy.
Used to be in case of emergency use c*nt but desensitization has rendered it almost useless.
We need a team of top cunning linguists to quickly come up with some more dirty words
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Poor Sinead is a classic example of how child abuse fu'cks up lives.
Mmmm, maybe, maybe not.
I don't know about Sinead O'Connor but I do know that psychiatrists used to regularly blame mothers if their children developed schizophrenia.
That's been long since discredited, which is no use to the many mothers who had guilt heaped on top of the unbearable suffering they endured.
That reads like your attempted defence of paedophiles, you sick kiddiefiddling bästàrd.
It doesn't read like that at all Baggy.

Not to me anyway.
Not if you or I had written it Cap'n.

But you are forgetting to concern yourself more with the author of the words rather than the words themselves.
I didn't forget. I nearly passed comment on that, but then thought better of it. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right