Biblical matters

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Biblical matters

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Let me tell you and Smallmind that beyond any dispute child abuse runs lives. It's just moronic to make any suggestion otherwise.
I don't see anyone suggesting otherwise.

And just to be clear, not only am I not suggesting otherwise, I am 100% completely, and fully agreeing with that statement.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Father Jack wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:Hah! A long tiring day for you just means sitting on your leaky diseased hole for longer than usual. As for the poor crater, it's listening to your ravings up through France that's more like cause of her current torment.
BTW, did you get to meet Stuart and Paddy to tell them of your one man crusade? Did you fúck!
You sad, moth eaten, blotchy, old gobshíte.
Oh and thanks for confirming the nature of your nocturnal fantasies. You perverted parasite, god help the next occupants of whatever bed you and your soft girly hand infested last night.
I think it's time for the pair of you to wind your necks in and cut out the vile personal insults. We haven't banned anyone for a long time but I feel an urge coming on.
Careful Father Jack ... Baggy doesn't particularly like the urges priests get, and definitely not if they act on them. :duck:
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

WeeWorld wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:Is it just me or in recent months has foul language increased on this forum? Never seen the need for it. Don't know why folk do it cause I immediately assume, correctly in most cases I reckon, that the poster is a bit of a jerk who's opinions don't , or shouldn't, really interest me and I rarely finish reading what they have posted. That said plenty of folk here probably think I am a bit of a jerk. For the record it's DAY 4311, Lest We Forget.
There's a lot of truth in what you say.
Yep - plenty of people on here DO think Mike's a bit of a jerk. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Is it just me or in recent months has foul language increased on this forum? Never seen the need for it. Don't know why folk do it cause I immediately assume, correctly in most cases I reckon, that the poster is a bit of a jerk who's opinions don't , or shouldn't, really interest me and I rarely finish reading what they have posted. That said plenty of folk here probably think I am a bit of a jerk. For the record it's DAY 4311, Lest We Forget.
Fcuk up
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Have to say I love a good squabble, a touch of handbags, but not since the tiff with CIMAN, now happily behind us, when he invited me out for a fight, have many of the upstart whingers been overly entertaining.

They turn up, have a cut, like Billy Big Balls and then, in the main, vanish like snow off a ditch. Still it's a bit of craic whilst it lasts.

One makes the most of the material at one's disposal, what more can one do?

Mike, you may play the part of the teapot to my kettle. >EW

I find people who get shirty about some fruity language absurdly pompous assholes by and large. For the info of all, there is no such thing as bad language.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:For the info of all, there is no such thing as bad language.
Wrong.

Alster Scats is just bad English.

As is Murican English.
I'm not arguing -
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:For the info of all, there is no such thing as bad language.
Wrong.

As is Murican English.
Murican English should have a worldwide ban
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Wrong.

As is Murican English.
Wrong.

You refer to a bad language, in your opinion, there is if course no such thing as "bad language", you may or may not have been helped.

Feck ye. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm wondering if 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday will we call it Twosday?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm wondering if 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday will we call it Twosday?
It does fall on a Tuesday.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes Merv, but Twosday?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Wrong.

As is Murican English.
Wrong.

You refer to a bad language, in your opinion, there is if course no such thing as "bad language", you may or may not have been helped.

Feck ye. Image
I can accept that 'inappropriate' could be described as 'bad'.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Wrong.

As is Murican English.
Wrong.

Feck ye. :lol:
Nope! :D
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Wrong.

As is Murican English.
Wrong.

Feck ye. Image
I can accept that 'inappropriate' could be described as 'bad'.
Good for you, largely an irrelevant personal opinion, but good for you just the same.

Tip: just because you think it, doesn't make it true.... especially here. :lol: