Bake Book Warrior Funnies

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bake Book Warrior Funnies

Post by Russ »

To give a quick update

Drunk HTS linked this thread and my chubes everywhere comment

He then called rooster a c0ck (wonder does he check youtube)

Then he said Ferman was an arsenal
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Has the idiot deleted it?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:To give a quick update

Drunk HTS linked this thread and my chubes everywhere comment

He then called rooster a c0ck (wonder does he check youtube)

Then he said Ferman was an arsenal
What have I done now to annoy him and seeing as I wouldn't have a clue who he is and have not mentioned him since his last strop which frankly was an absolute disgrace
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

damianmcr wrote:Has the idiot deleted it?
HTS has deleted it. The guy obviously has issues-calling rooster a c0ck is uncalled for unless he mixed him up with Russ. :scratch:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jockster wrote:
HTS has deleted it. The guy obviously has issues-calling rooster a c0ck is uncalled for unless he mixed him up with Russ. :scratch:
What did he say about me ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I saw a screenshot now deleted where he called you a c0ck, fermain an arsehole and linked a quote from me in this thread where i haven't posted anything bad
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

Rooster wrote:
Jockster wrote:
He was bemoaning the banter on here against their Bakebook and picked you out as a main protagonist using the term "c0ck"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jockster wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Jockster wrote:
He was bemoaning the banter on here against their Bakebook and picked you out as a main protagonist using the term "c0ck"
Feckin drunken arsehole
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (120.44 KiB) Viewed 635 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

It was not on. The last thing we need is an easy link for them to come on here and start 4 different threads about what channel it's on.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I read in Stand Up that the Hallerens have stood down from the URSC committee. While this is probably not the place, I will firstly thank them for their hard work for URSC. Secondly I hope their departure is not in any way health related (if it is, it's none of my business and I'd just leave it at point 1). Thirdly I also hope their departure is not related to the friction between them and the newer members of URSC/the committee.

I don't know if the BB page is typical of the newer member or if they are just the visible ones. Some of these folks seem to have a vision for URSC and perhaps supporting Ulster that is not greatly aligned to my own. I strongly believe that the committee has the right idea, but sometimes the bakebook page gives a bad impression of the club as an entity.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:I read in Stand Up that the Hallerens have stood down from the URSC committee. While this is probably not the place, I will firstly thank them for their hard work for URSC. Secondly I hope their departure is not in any way health related (if it is, it's none of my business and I'd just leave it at point 1). Thirdly I also hope their departure is not related to the friction between them and the newer members of URSC/the committee.

I don't know if the BB page is typical of the newer member or if they are just the visible ones. Some of these folks seem to have a vision for URSC and perhaps supporting Ulster that is not greatly aligned to my own. I strongly believe that the committee has the right idea, but sometimes the bakebook page gives a bad impression of the club as an entity.
The Hallerens did a lot of work for supporters, arranging trips etc and received little thanks as is the way of modern society.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Best of luck to David and Jackie, they did more for the supporters club than people imagine and will in the long term be severely missed, it was also David who persuaded Willie John to become the President after the passing away of Jack Kyle.....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

scrum5 wrote:Best of luck to David and Jackie, they did more for the supporters club than people imagine and will in the long term be severely missed, it was also David who persuaded Willie John to become the President after the passing away of Jack Kyle.....
Well said, they were the unsung hero's right from the start.
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Two genuinely likeable people who worked very hard for the SC, the problem nowadays is some people see how successful you are and then believe they can do better , mistake a volunteer role as a career role and then once they get in, realise it's a lot harder than they thought so then standards and commitment fall.

The chap with a grudge against this forum and makes a fool of himself when he has drink taken on the FB is all that was bad about SC. the SC should start moderating their FB page as it is becoming a joke. They also should give him a warning , it's what's done here and it works well :duck:

From what I see the majority of those that work ( volunteer ) for the SC are there for the right reasons.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”