Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

September 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30

Who is online

In total there are 12 users online :: 5 registered, 1 hidden and 6 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 650850
Total topics 19047
Total members 2922
Our newest member andy123

USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 2 votes
  

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby big mervyn » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 am

mea97mb wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
namron wrote:What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.

In many ways, it's not dissimilar to Norn Iron.


Yeah in the same way that our politicians also display sheer honesty about their past. :duck:

I was talking about the crazy bit :lol:

The pervading theocracy, the homophobia (gay President or 1st Minister anyone?) The fact that politicians feel free to articulate views that would not be tolerated in a more civilised society. The positive revelling in shytkicking, backward thinking idiocy.

It's not hard to see where many of them came from.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10340
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby namron » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:30 am

big mervyn wrote:
mea97mb wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
namron wrote:What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.

In many ways, it's not dissimilar to Norn Iron.


Yeah in the same way that our politicians also display sheer honesty about their past. :duck:

I was talking about the crazy bit :lol:

The pervading theocracy, the homophobia (gay President or 1st Minister anyone?) The fact that politicians feel free to articulate views that would not be tolerated in a more civilised society. The positive revelling in shytkicking, backward thinking idiocy.

It's not hard to see where many of them came from.


It's wonderful that We can self deprecate. Americans can't. Northern Ireland for all its faults is still light years ahead of the USA in terms of welfare state and NHS.I am not to gone on Monsanto Hillary either who somehow seems to escape the bile of this forum .
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
User avatar
namron
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby HwoodMike2umate » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Well I think we might start up a separate thread on Hilary for a bit of gossip - first link - https://www.mrconservative.com/2014/10/ ... s-exposed/
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
User avatar
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: holywood (or glasgow)

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby namron » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:35 pm

:lol: trust you to get under the "political lesbians' narrative. Very naughty, much like Sammy Wilson caught with his pants down giving it large to Rhonda P.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
User avatar
namron
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:52 pm

namron wrote:What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.


Couldn't agree .................less, Norm, I think he is a wonderful ham actor, I don't believe all that much of what he says is quite what he believes.

He has enjoyed his Alan Sugar role on TV and I am utterly convinced he started this as a merry jape with no great expectation of success and indeed I'm not altogether convinced he actually wants the job. I believe him to be on the horns of a dilemma, how to get out of this with the remotest grace ..........admittedly not his strong suit.

I suspect he has begun appealing more and more to the lost common redneck in an effort to be sidelined, he has too many other plates in the air & they ain't gonna spin themselves y'all. He may finally have to declare himself a communist to get these po'white trash to start a'hatin' instead of a'votin'.

He makes Palin and the richard craniums in the T Party look moderate, he is a racist, a misogynist, a loudmouthed tramp who would not "Make America Great Again" but make America an isolated laughing stock.

America is a remarkable country, some money & a neck of the finest brass will take you a long way .............. even if you have to tac like a yacht into the wind when things don't go as you'd planned. Ask Obama.

Speaking of whom, if ever proof were needed that the President is not the all powerful man they'd like you to believe, he proves it. I don't doubt his very good intentions in many respects but when the power in the two houses turns, he finds himself blocked & obstructed at every cut & turn, unable to bring anything major to the table, it's all shot through just because so many republicans wouldn't vote for his measures even if they agreed with them.

I yet retain hope that a country I like in so many ways, isn't about to be this dumb.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29460
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby bazzaj » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Don't you mean that dumb again after they voted in Bush jnr and Reagan?
Now that is proper dumb.
Just for the record Bagster, Sugar did the Trump apprentice thing and not the other way round.
User avatar
bazzaj
 

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:08 pm

namron wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
mea97mb wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
namron wrote:What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.

In many ways, it's not dissimilar to Norn Iron.


Yeah in the same way that our politicians also display sheer honesty about their past. :duck:

I was talking about the crazy bit :lol:

The pervading theocracy, the homophobia (gay President or 1st Minister anyone?) The fact that politicians feel free to articulate views that would not be tolerated in a more civilised society. The positive revelling in shytkicking, backward thinking idiocy.

It's not hard to see where many of them came from.


It's wonderful that We can self deprecate. Americans can't. Northern Ireland for all its faults is still light years ahead of the USA in terms of welfare state and NHS.I am not to gone on Monsanto Hillary either who somehow seems to escape the bile of this forum .


Norm, you are quite at liberty to detest Hilary's guts but I will simply say this. For whatever faults they had and have, the Clintons both took a significant interest in our wee country when many of "our own" politicians in Westminster couldn't care less as long as it didn't spill over to the mainland.

When Reggie Maudling (the ballix) talked of an acceptable level of violence and everyone from Thatcher right up to Blair had bigger fish to fry, I am convinced that the Clintons both made some sort of difference here by influencing affairs and providing a stimulus through the likes of George Mitchell, keeping Blair's mind on the job.

The peace, such as it is, may have happened without the Clinton's, but I believe they had genuine interest and input especially when compared to those who came before and after them.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29460
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:10 pm

bazzaj wrote:Don't you mean that dumb again after they voted in Bush jnr and Reagan?
Now that is proper dumb.
Just for the record Bagster, Sugar did the Trump apprentice thing and not the other way round.


I know that, that order is simply irrelevant, that is not the matter at debate. >EW
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29460
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby namron » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:12 pm

So Donald doesn't want the Presedentcy ? A man with that sort Ego of would want the top job no question.
As for hating Hillarys guts ? Well I am not particularly endeared to her.
She has some dubious backers/employers to whom I am very opposed .Monsanto is an evil and dangerous organisation destroying the rights of farmers worldwide.
She is a Liar of the highest magnitude.
Benghazi ....
She sees all the poor unfortunates that husband harassed and manhandled as trash.
She can receive up to 200k for a public appearance
She went to Trumps wedding
She didn't buy a present.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
User avatar
namron
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby Rooster » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 pm

namron wrote:As for hating Hillarys guts ? Well I am not particularly endeared to her.
She has some dubious backers/employers to whom I am very opposed .Monsanto is an evil and dangerous organisation destroying the rights of farmers worldwide.

There is a lot of anti Monsanto propaganda spread by the organic and other environmental groups who stupidly did not realise the huge benefit it could have been to them in producing food which is less dependant on pesticides and fertilizers, eg blight resistant spuds instead of drenching them with either modern fungicides or in the case of organic ones they use copper sulphate because it is a natural product; Uranium and Polonium are natural products as well but not great if you try and digest them either :shock:
Monsanto has not destroyed rights to any farmers, if you don't want to use their seed then don't use it, if you do then you pay for the technology it is no different to any other product.
The same people who say Monsanto produces "Frankenstein" foods are happy to use mutation breeding as a method for getting new varieties, now that really is a "Frankinstein" type of food, check out the Wiki page on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_breeding.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39635
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby HwoodMike2umate » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:45 pm

http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
User avatar
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: holywood (or glasgow)

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby namron » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 am

Rooster wrote:
namron wrote:As for hating Hillarys guts ? Well I am not particularly endeared to her.
She has some dubious backers/employers to whom I am very opposed .Monsanto is an evil and dangerous organisation destroying the rights of farmers worldwide.

There is a lot of anti Monsanto propaganda spread by the organic and other environmental groups who stupidly did not realise the huge benefit it could have been to them in producing food which is less dependant on pesticides and fertilizers, eg blight resistant spuds instead of drenching them with either modern fungicides or in the case of organic ones they use copper sulphate because it is a natural product; Uranium and Polonium are natural products as well but not great if you try and digest them either :shock:
Monsanto has not destroyed rights to any farmers, if you don't want to use their seed then don't use it, if you do then you pay for the technology it is no different to any other product.
The same people who say Monsanto produces "Frankenstein" foods are happy to use mutation breeding as a method for getting new varieties, now that really is a "Frankinstein" type of food, check out the Wiki page on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_breeding.


You can lead a horse to water........
I have researched this company and it's dealings extensively. I stand by my opinions
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
User avatar
namron
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby Rooster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:31 am

namron wrote:
Rooster wrote:
namron wrote:As for hating Hillarys guts ? Well I am not particularly endeared to her.
She has some dubious backers/employers to whom I am very opposed .Monsanto is an evil and dangerous organisation destroying the rights of farmers worldwide.

There is a lot of anti Monsanto propaganda spread by the organic and other environmental groups who stupidly did not realise the huge benefit it could have been to them in producing food which is less dependant on pesticides and fertilizers, eg blight resistant spuds instead of drenching them with either modern fungicides or in the case of organic ones they use copper sulphate because it is a natural product; Uranium and Polonium are natural products as well but not great if you try and digest them either :shock:
Monsanto has not destroyed rights to any farmers, if you don't want to use their seed then don't use it, if you do then you pay for the technology it is no different to any other product.
The same people who say Monsanto produces "Frankenstein" foods are happy to use mutation breeding as a method for getting new varieties, now that really is a "Frankinstein" type of food, check out the Wiki page on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_breeding.


You can lead a horse to water........
I have researched this company and it's dealings extensively. I stand by my opinions

Whatever you think namron but there are far worse companies in the world distorting trade and progress in many countries.
As far as agriculture goes the big 6, BASF, Bayer, Dupont, Dow Chemical Company, Monsanto, and Syngenta more or less control world agricultural plant production, with the exception of China and feck knows what the Chinese are doing behind closed doors, last I heard they were messing with human embryos.

Interesting fact, plants can be genetically modified and if the breeder did not notify the authorities what was modified it could not be traced or discovered by DNA analysis.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39635
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby HwoodMike2umate » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Last nights Channel 4 programme was a bit of a giggle. Useful link -- http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the- ... /on-demand
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
User avatar
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: holywood (or glasgow)

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Postby Snipe Watson » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:53 pm

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Last nights Channel 4 programme was a bit of a giggle. Useful link -- http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the- ... /on-demand

It was funnier than that. The GOP grandees are in a serious twist and they're not dying about Ted Cruz either. It's unprecedented times and it's going to be entertaining.
The one ace card they hold is that they can change the rules of the convention.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22818
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: YandexBot and 4 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->