USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:The man criticism is not so much that the places referred are "sh#tholes" but that anybody who comes from them is automatically of lesser worth.
'Worth' is perhaps a bad choice of word. There's financial worth and human worth, I'm guessing a lot of people, less extreme than Mr Trump, would think in terms of financial worth. In which case, it's a pretty good rule of thumb.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Country where black person comes from=sh1thole

Wonder why Norway is fine?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Country where black person comes from=sh1thole

Wonder why Norway is fine?
Has oil

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43163083

Cletus D Spuckler's wideboy cousin Cletus J Spuckler III will really help us :roll:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Anyone see the local sheriff in Parkland whipping the rug from under the condescending butch from the NRA. Heartwarming stuff Sheriff >clapping >clapping >clapping
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Today Agent Orange has exposed a policeman who was outside the school in Parkland but failed to go and engage the murderer. Am I alone in thinking it's a bit rich for the President to call a man a coward for not joining a fight when he is a 5-time draft dodger, now that is a fu@king coward.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Today Agent Orange has exposed a policeman who was outside the school in Parkland but failed to go and engage the murderer. Am I alone in thinking it's a bit rich for the President to call a man a coward for not joining a fight when he is a 5-time draft dodger, now that is a fu@king coward.
Not only that, but his latest idea of arming teachers or other staff is a fantastic piece of blue sky thinking that renowned stable genius.
What happens when the SWAT team arrive and pump 50 rounds into the gun wielding have-a-go-hero janitor?
Who'd have thought thinking an issue through before spouting would be so challenging?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Today Agent Orange has exposed a policeman who was outside the school in Parkland but failed to go and engage the murderer. Am I alone in thinking it's a bit rich for the President to call a man a coward for not joining a fight when he is a 5-time draft dodger, now that is a fu@king coward.
Not only that, but his latest idea of arming teachers or other staff is a fantastic piece of blue sky thinking that renowned stable genius.
What happens when the SWAT team arrive and pump 50 rounds into the gun wielding have-a-go-hero janitor?
Who'd have thought thinking an issue through before spouting would be so challenging?
How many of us would be here the day if every teacher had a semi automatic weapon in their desk :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Many are the true words spoken in jest biys, it would be a matter of time before some teacher lost his shyte and killed a student or twelve, but more to the point, would any teacher want to take responsibility to engage in a potential gun battle? I heard teachers wouldn't accept defibrillators in schools here because they didn't want the responsibility. to act.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Many are the true words spoken in jest biys, it would be a matter of time before some teacher lost his shyte and killed a student or twelve, but more to the point, would any teacher want to take responsibility to engage in a potential gun battle? I heard teachers wouldn't accept defibrillators in schools here because they didn't want the responsibility. to act.
Defibrillator training should be mandatory in schools and other public buildings. It's not mandatory where I work, but it is strongly encouraged. They are really simple to use, idiot proof in fact, so there is no downside and very few actual decisions to make.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

To be fair to Trump (??) avoiding the draft shows more intelligence than most of his actions. Of course it was probably a relatively easy thing to do from a position of privilege. I don't think he had to stow away to Canada or anything.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
To be fair to Trump (??) avoiding the draft shows more intelligence than most of his actions. Of course it was probably a relatively easy thing to do from a position of privilege. I don't think he had to stow away to Canada or anything.
Bone spurs I believe is why this fearsome commander in chief avoided the draft.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
There's a good chance he would have ended up on Bench W with Arlo, anyway.

I mean would you give the likes of him an M16?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
As diagnosed by a friend of his father.

Trump really is in deep now. Four people have already pleaded guilty to lesser charges on the basis of their total cooperation, not only with this probe, but any subsequent state or federal inquiry. Two of them are senior campaign officials and another fine chap, his former campaign chair, is facing effectively a life sentence on slam dunk charges. Really the only people to still be charged are members of Trump's family.