USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

US has today removed the ban on importing ivory. They say they are removing the ban on importing body parts of elephants shot by "sportsmen with guns", it's ok guys we know what you mean.

With Trump logic, they say this will help conservation. Pretty sure it will just enrich Weihahn Herbst's friends.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:US has today removed the ban on importing ivory. They say they are removing the ban on importing body parts of elephants shot by "sportsmen with guns", it's ok guys we know what you mean.

With Trump logic, they say this will help conservation. Pretty sure it will just enrich Weihahn Herbst's friends.
I think some of Trump's family enjoy killing animals for pleasure.

All these people who do it, support it or profit from it should be ushered , weaponless, into the coliseum and made to fight lions. Let them see how it feels.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:US has today removed the ban on importing ivory. They say they are removing the ban on importing body parts of elephants shot by "sportsmen with guns", it's ok guys we know what you mean.

Good to see how he is spending his valuable time overturning legislation to help his friends and family "enjoy" their barbarous sports rather than wasting it on attempting to improve the very real economic and social hardships of his electorate. What a scumbag.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

The ban was put in place against just 2 countries as their systems were not up to standard

It is unclear whether they have improved their systems or whether this is just a quick repeal of an Obama policy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote: All these people who do it, support it or profit from it should be ushered , , weaponless, into the coliseum and made to fight lions. Let them see how it feels.
Ahh - give them a pointed stick or something, or even their concealed carry and a pair of gutties. Just to make it interesting.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

As a week when Nutter Trump has been going apeshit, General Michael Flynn has entered a guilty plea of lying to the FBI and is now prepared to testify that Candidate Trump asked him specifically to contact Russia.

He is said to be looking at a 5 year sentence. I assume if he spills his guts against Fat Donnie the Don, he may never serve a day.

Expect Kushner & wife to exit the White House soon and hide away in New York looking after business.

It will still take time but Fat Donnie is becoming more flakey by the day, let's hope somebody arrests him before he presses any buttons, mad kunt.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Had beers this evening with a trump supporting couple from Indiana who think he has done a good job on helping small businesses but think he's a knob but less of a knob than Hillary

Then had beers with 2 guys from California who think he is a prat

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Had beers this evening with a trump supporting couple from Indiana who think he has done a good job on helping small businesses but think he's a knob but less of a knob than Hillary

+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:Had beers this evening with a trump supporting couple from Indiana who think he has done a good job on helping small businesses but think he's a knob but less of a knob than Hillary

+1
You had beers with him too? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I hear General Flynn has ratted out Kushner as the man giving him his orders for talking to Russians.

AS our old friend Snipe would undoubtedly confirm, it's unravelling, slowly but surely.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The more astute of you will have grasped that things in the USA are unravelling for Trump. The investigation boss Robert Mueller has subpoenaed & received Trumps personal banking details from Deutsche Bank, the foremost facilitator of money laundering in the European Banking industry.

Like many major criminals, its odds on that Trump will fall on financial matters, but on the day that his bank records have been handed to Meuller, Trump has decided to go full-onkunt by showing utter disregard for human life and other country's affairs by his, about to be confirmed, recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

All hell will break loose, people will almost certainly die in substantial numbers, western citizens probably just as much as Arabs & Israelis.

And why? Because this utter shitehawk needs a massive sideshow as Meuller begins circling the White House like a hungry great big white fuc'king shark scenting blood.

The Orangebastard will claim he is just fulfilling an election pledge, he will, as usual, be lying through his teeth.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:The more astute of you will have grasped that things in the USA are unravelling for Trump. The investigation boss Robert Mueller has subpoenaed & received Trumps personal banking details from Deutsche Bank, the foremost facilitator of money laundering in the European Banking industry.

Like many major criminals, its odds on that Trump will fall on financial matters, but on the day that his bank records have been handed to Meuller, Trump has decided to go full-onkunt by showing utter disregard for human life and other country's affairs by his, about to be confirmed, recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

All hell will break loose, people will almost certainly die in substantial numbers, western citizens probably just as much as Arabs & Israelis.

And why? Because this utter shitehawk needs a massive sideshow as Meuller begins circling the White House like a hungry great big white fuc'king shark scenting blood.

The Orangebastard will claim he is just fulfilling an election pledge, he will, as usual, be lying through his teeth.
I hadn't realised I was astute, but if Baggy says so, it must be true.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:The more astute of you will have grasped that things in the USA are unravelling for Trump. The investigation boss Robert Mueller has subpoenaed & received Trumps personal banking details from Deutsche Bank, the foremost facilitator of money laundering in the European Banking industry.

I hadn't realised I was astute, but if Baggy says so, it must be true.
I like a loyal disciple, none to keen on a Judas.

The Orangebastard has now confirmed his nonsense about Jerusalem, awaiting carnage.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

I also see that Twitler is hoping to create a spy ring that would only report directly to him and the director of the CIA. Apparently he doesn't trust the FBI (wonder why) so he wants to spy on them. Fuhrer Trump has a nice ring to it don't ya think.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mid ulster maestro wrote:I also see that Twitler is hoping to create a spy ring that would only report directly to him and the director of the CIA. Apparently he doesn't trust the FBI (wonder why) so he wants to spy on them. Fuhrer Trump has a nice ring to it don't ya think.

Liking the Twitler handle MUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did anyone hear him last night? Either he was having a stroke or his false teeth were playing him up.

https://facebook.com/thedailyshow/video ... 464851800/

#denturedonald