USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by Russ »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Apparently, Russ says it's virtually impossible to misquote Boris.
Because Boris is god
Except in this whole eu bollix
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

big mervyn wrote:
bazzaj wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I can`t make up my mind who is worse between Clinton, Cruz or Trump.
Its like voting for your favourite pedophile.
You have a vote?
Yes for my favourite pedophile.
1.Harris
2.Hall
3.Glitter.
Would have been Townsend at 1 but think he was acquitted which invalidates his inclusion.
I was going to post those 3 too :lol:

Townsend was/is? on the Sex Offenders register so I think we can allow him.

BTW Paedophiles please! This isn't America and surely a pedophile defines someone who likes feet :scratch:
Thanks for clearing that up about Townsend.
I have always been a great fan of the Who and am delighted to be able to put him at the top of the charts once again
Further thanks for the spell check.
If we are going to label these people the least we can do is do them the good service of getting the spelling right.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

They were never the same without Moon the loon.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Todays useful link :) http://undresstrump.com/
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2 ... ws_central

US State Department to restart investigation into Hillary Clinton's handling of classified materials while in office.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

You would seriously have to question the motives of the State Dept reasons for this. It appears the equivalent of not charging Tony B Liar as a war criminal but then saying, by the way Liar, about that jaywalking offence. :banghead:

Seems a purely politically motivated act. The State Dept is the Seppos equivalent of the foreign office quite why they are setting themselves up as the Dept of Justice is anyone's guess

Meanwhile in Dallas 5 police officers have been murdered by snipers overnight.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

baggy… Hilary may not have got away with it just yet. As we speak I believe the Republicans are reporting her for perjury when she previously give evidence in relation to Benghazi and she claimed not to have sent any classified e-mails via her private account when the FBI investigation now confirms that she did.

I also don't think her hubby did her any favours when delaying his flight to ensure that he ended up on the same runway as the AG a few days ago then walked over and onto the plane for an uninvited chat causing must problems for the AG who now says there is to be no further action..

The US is a crazy feck up place… the story of the black man who handed himself over to police at the Dallas protest when walking with an 'automatic' weapon in open carry (because it is legal) sums the place up. He did of course do the right thing under the circumstances but should never have put himself in that position to start with..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Trumped up charges?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Trumped up charges?
BaggyTrousers wrote:You would seriously have to question the motives of the State Dept reasons for this. It appears the equivalent of not charging Tony B Liar as a war criminal but then saying, by the way Liar, about that jaywalking offence. :banghead:

Seems a purely politically motivated act. The State Dept is the Seppos equivalent of the foreign office quite why they are setting themselves up as the Dept of Justice is anyone's guess

They have come up with a new method of disarming a terrorist hiding in a building though, just send in a robot with an explosive charge and detonate it, sort of suicide bomber robot, wonder does it shout "God bless the USA" before it goes bang?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Very clear parallel between Blair and Clinton. I think James Comey himself was very impressive by the way.
The Republicans sense blood in the water and are going after it.
I wonder what Wikileaks have up their sleeves?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Trumped up charges?
BaggyTrousers wrote:You would seriously have to question the motives of the State Dept reasons for this. It appears the equivalent of not charging Tony B Liar as a war criminal but then saying, by the way Liar, about that jaywalking offence. :banghead:

They have come up with a new method of disarming a terrorist hiding in a building though, just send in a robot with an explosive charge and detonate it, sort of suicide bomber robot, wonder does it shout "God bless the USA" before it goes bang?
So much for Asimov.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:Very clear parallel between Blair and Clinton. I think James Comey himself was very impressive by the way.
The Republicans sense blood in the water and are going after it.
I wonder what Wikileaks have up their sleeves?
snipe.. it will be interesting to see what wiki feeds out in the coming months they say they have a lot.. no point playing their card too soon but god I would love to see thon bitch get her just dessert.

Comey could have easy read a bland statement of no further action and nothing else leaving Clinton to dismiss and rubbish the investigation. However I think he has made that slightly more difficult for her now although today I see she is blaming everyone that works for her for sending e-mails.. I think the Republicans may have her on giving evidence and committing perjury though nothing in the US surprises me… and we think we have it bad with May and Leadsom.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

wrong thread
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

What price a US presidential race without either Trump or Clinton?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Clinton could yet fall and the Republicans could have an Ace up their sleeve yet when it comes to the Convention am I right that they don't have to accept Trump..