USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:Meanwhile some Fox News presenter has said that a church is the best place to be shot as you would be close to Jesus. ...
363 days anyway.

He takes a wee haliday on Good Friday and the day after.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Shan wrote:Meanwhile some Fox News presenter has said that a church is the best place to be shot as you would be close to Jesus. ...
363 days anyway.

He's busy climbing trees.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:
363 days anyway.

Get shooting on Easter Sunday. He is refreshed and wanting to save again......but only saves those already dead. Not very Pro-life is old Jesus methinks. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I love the theory that Jesus is everywhere, it’s the kind of religion meets science bullshite that is entirely unintended, my own favourite theory being that before the big beng, everything was everywhere, just like Jesus, it just needed everything to align properly to set off a reaction that is still developing billions of years later.

I haven’t just polished it sufficiently to present as scientific theory, but I’m sure even the dumbest of you can see it makes perfectly logical sense.................... so why does some dumb son of a bitch, almost certainly a card-carrying god botherer, not understand you don’t have to be in a church to be close to his personal saviour - simple science dolt, even if I add the term theoretically.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

President Trump on Monday said the mass shooting at a Texas church is the result of a "mental health problem at the highest level" and called the gunman a “very deranged individual.”

Indeed, he was known for being a Trump supporter and voter - a sure sign of insanity!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

I really do not know why the believers are so concerned. Its all part of Gods plan innit...
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Trump praised guns because without guns the death toll would have been in the hundreds.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Trump praised guns because without guns the death toll would have been in the hundreds.
It's the logic many do use yes. In this case it is also true to a degree

America has a cultural issue. Part of that issue includes guns and violent crime

The only way to fix that is through education, but Americas cultural issues are aligned to the every man for himself philosophy whereby they wont pay for education

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Trump praised guns because without guns the death toll would have been in the hundreds.

America has a cultural issue. Part of that issue includes guns and violent crime

The only way to fix that is through education, but Americas cultural issues are aligned to the every man for himself philosophy whereby they wont pay for education

A bit like the attitude of the very wealthy brits who refuse to pay their taxes. We're not that far behind them and we'll catch up eventually
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:

A bit like the attitude of the very wealthy brits who refuse to pay their taxes. We're not that far behind them and we'll catch up eventually
Tax evasion is illegal
The top 1% pay 27% of all income tax receipts

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Russ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:

Tax evasion is illegal

Sorry Russ - what is that supposed to demonstrate/prove? It only tells me that a group that nets a disproportionate amount of the national income pays 27% of the income tax. Without knowing what that disproportionate proportion is it is impossible to tell whether your figures support your proposition or mine.
Paul.

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:

Tax evasion is illegal

Sorry Russ - what is that supposed to demonstrate/prove? It only tells me that a group that nets a disproportionate amount of the national income pays 27% of the income tax. Without knowing what that disproportionate proportion is it is impossible to tell whether your figures support your proposition or mine.
No need to apologise mate

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Ii wasn't - I was seeking clarification
Paul.

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Donald Trump face found in Jarrow dog's ears

Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
363 days anyway.

Get shooting on Easter Sunday. He is refreshed and wanting to save again......but only saves those already dead. Not very Pro-life is old Jesus methinks. :D
Pro-Lifers, eh?

Let me tell you about Pro-lifers. In general, they are conservative by nature, being that way they generally support the idea that everyone should stand on their own two feet. I sense some of you thinking, what's bad about that? Well if you are an arch-Conservative, with a big C or a wee c, that usually means stand on your own two feet even if you are a double amputee, if you can;t feck you, you are a burden on society.

I know of a young man who lost the bottom half of one leg as a kid but grew up to be a pretty talented horseman who represented Ireland in the Paralympics on the equestrian team. He's now in his mid-thirties and has just had his Motability car taken from him.

Aye, so what, a conservative will say, many people get about perfectly well with a prosthetic leg?

Well, this lad hasn't long to live, he is on palliative care, his cancer inoperable, several lesions on his brain, lungs and in fact most of his organs, it's in his bones too, what the hell should he have a car for? Scrounger, his assessment was that because he is too ill to work that he doesn't need a car, fu'ck how I hate the Tories. Attack the bottom layers, we're too busy having fun in proper society up the ladder.

Pro-lifers, you see, care about you from the moment of 'conception until 9 months later give or take a day or a few, when some lump slaps yer ar$e for the first time, you let out a gurn and take your first breath. After that, Pro-lifers don't give a tinker's fu'ck about you as a snotty nosed sprog. Then when you get into your late teens they may, just may take an interest, after all, wars aren't going to fight themselves and they are fuc'ked if their kids are going to die for their country.

I prefer the Rev Iain Paisley's promise to care about you, not like the Catholics who care from you from conception to death, not Big Iain, no, his God will love and care for you from the Erection to the Resurrection.

It could have been Jesus, but more likely it was George Carlin who said Pro-lifers & other arch-Conservatives actually hate women, their only interest in a woman other than for sex is that they act as brood-mare for the state, the state needs babies. Look across the Atlantic at Trump and his assorted collection of hateful appointees, pussy grabbing vermin, underneath the sideshow of Trump the Ridiculous, the GOP is very busy with swingeing cuts, largely to either environmental or "women's issues". It's a modern take on "Fiddling Whilst Rome Burns", they send out their buffoon to grab attention whilst they get on with turning back the clock 50 years.

Oh yeah, and they are trying to relieve that awful tax burden on the richest in society, though like many of Trumps headline promises, anyone looking forward to that wall starting? They aren't having much luck with the tax plans, seems there are just about enough good men and women in the two Houses to oppose the worst excesses.

Conservatives eh? They tell you that you must give the wealthiest more money or they will lose the incentive to invest, unlike the basterd poor, we've given them so much money they've lost their incentive to work, bloody poor, ruining the country they are. :roll: Welfare cuts, bring them on.

Fuc'k Pro-Lifers, look at the average dickhead in the street, they annoy the shiite clean out of me, the dumbpricks ................. sit back and think, yip they are average, so that means 50% of the rest of humanity are dumber than them. :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: If most of them had been aborted, the world would be a better place.

To hell with Pro-life.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.