USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Gary wrote:I'm beginning to really like yer man Putin. He's a much more moderate, likeable guy than either Trump or Chancer Boris.
But is Putin straight?

I hate a crooked Putin ...... but they get away with it all the time!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gary wrote:I'm beginning to really like yer man Putin. He's a much more moderate, likeable guy than either Trump or Chancer Boris.
The man who allegedly shot down 2 planes?
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Allegedly, Russ.

And with regard to the Ukrainian incident, few people in Ukraine actually believe it was the Russians or their friends, the so-called Russian rebels.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Quality >appl >appl >appl It's a sad day when you can't laugh at Trump. And it's a sad day, but I nearly laughed.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:Allegedly, Russ.

And with regard to the Ukrainian incident, few people in Ukraine actually believe it was the Russians or their friends, the so-called Russian rebels.
I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if the Americans were not in some way connected
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Yep Rooster...or Germans
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Speaking of Trump, what a Warren Gatland, have just been treated to his entreating his supporters to physically attack people who protest against him, unsurprisingly already there are incidents including one punching a black man, another spitting twice in the face of a black man & another in some sort of uniform pushing and harassing a black woman. Trump saying to hit people and he will pay the legal costs. ?????

Do the seppos not have some laws on incitement to violence? What an utter Warren Gatland.

I offer you this work of art:

A syrup wearing man with myopia
Promises a white Republican Utopia
Don't apply if you come from Ethiopia
For this good ole boy cornucopia
From the forthcoming President of Dystopia

Thank you, I'm here all week ................. and for the discernible future.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Even one of the state-owned newspapers in China is having a pop off Trump, calling him racist and a clown. The latter is 100% accurate. The former seems to be by his own words.

Of course the Chinese were delighted to take the golden opportunity to question democracy itself. :D

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/973564.shtml
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

namron wrote:What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.
In many ways, it's not dissimilar to Norn Iron.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

namron wrote:What I like about Drumpf is the sheer honesty and non PC stance. He just says what a lot of white Americans actually think. It really is a crazy country and one of which I would not choose to abide.
Its a pity his 'sheer honesty' doesn't extend to himself. For example he claims he fights all suits brought against him instead of backing down while in reality he settles more suits than fights. He claims to be a self made man despite inheriting $400m while valuing his brand in the region of $3bn dollars and counting that as part of his wealth. In fact some analyists estimated his value to be more like $250m. He claims to have never had a failed business despite lots of his companies just disappearing and he is going to get done over trump university. Thats just the start of it. You should watch John Olivers piece on him on youtube.
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

big mervyn wrote:
In many ways, it's not dissimilar to Norn Iron.
Yeah in the same way that our politicians also display sheer honesty about their past. :duck: