Hurling

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Hurling

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Feckin' great game g'win on leds, Galway are givin' de Kets de rouns of de kitchin, but nivir rule out de Kets, 2 quick pints to get back to 2, by jaysus this is quick anudder pint fer Galwi.

Jaysus at could be a red, back, amber or any feckin' colour of card. Yella, lucky biy.

11-13, biys shes quick shtuff.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Hurling

Post by Russ »

She's a stunner
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yee nivir rule out de Kets, they were 2nd best but now they lead 17-15.

A brave biy to be agin dem now.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Its a great game. Galway had a great 1st half but Kilkenny have come out the 2nd half much better.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

20-17 to de Kets, Galwey did what Galway could but ........... ah sure who'd be a bainisteoir?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Brian Cody must be bored of winning All-Irelands
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:20-17 to de Kets, Galwey did what Galway could but ........... ah sure who'd be a bainisteoir?
Was Agus playing?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Not today thankfully.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:20-17 to de Kets, Galwey did what Galway could but ........... ah sure who'd be a bainisteoir?
Was Agus playing?
No mention of him/dem in the commentary. Cracking game, have to say I love watching high class hurling, the fitba leaves me pretty cold though.

The Kets are some crowd, came out and demolished Galway in the 2nd half.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

F-cking sick of Kilkenny winning. Galway with their usual fault of not being able to score heavily when they were on top. They should have been at least 8 ahead at half time which would have given them a chance. Fair play to Kilkenny though , they are ruthless and will destroy you if you lower your intensity for a few minutes. The ultimate champion team but f-ck them and f-ck Cody the miserable, but brilliant, ballix.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jaysus Shan, they've only won it 30+ times, it's not as if nobody gets a look in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suppose it's hard to take with The Banner away to the mixers!

Anyway, sure as an ould Nordie I know feck all about it but I thought it a great game, the Kets are a machine, they just turned up the heat after halftime and the second half was a massacre.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Jaysus Shan, they've only won it 30+ times, it's not as if nobody gets a look in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suppose it's hard to take with The Banner away to the mixers!

Anyway, sure as an ould Nordie I know feck all about it but I thought it a great game, the Kets are a machine, they just turned up the heat after halftime and the second half was a massacre.

Since 2000 they have won 11 titles. 2 for Cork, 2 for Tipp and 1 for Clare in that time. Cork haven't won for over 10 years now. Pain in the hole as Cork are the ones you expect to be challenging them but they are gone to shíte. Galway haven't won since 1988. Limerick since 1973.

Tis a bad state of affairs when yer even hoping that f-cking Tipp might stop the b-stards.

This year has been a shíte championship as we knew Kilkenny would win from the start. It was a decent game yesterday but still that's little consolation in the overall scheme of things.

Imagine how you'd feel if Ospreys won the Pro12 almost every year. It is a pain in the hole.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Oh and add to that - In the Football Championship it is almost certain that Kerry will win again.

I was hoping Mayo would win this year but they lost to Dublin in the semi replay on Saturday.

Kilkenny now with 36 championships. Kerry already have 37.

F-cking Kerry - Another pain in the hole and even worse as I now have to cheer for the Dubs. :(
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Oh and add to that - In the Football Championship it is almost certain that Kerry will win again.

I was hoping Mayo would win this year but they lost to Dublin in the semi replay on Saturday.

Kilkenny now with 36 championships. Kerry already have 37.

F-cking Kerry - Another pain in the hole and even worse as I now have to cheer for the Dubs. :(

That can't be right, g'wan the Kingdom. Feck the Mexicans. :blueafro: >threaten