Kingspan

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Kingspan

Post by BaggyTrousers »

He's not often wrong and he's right again, with a little research anyone can catch the full story on t'internet.

Mind you, they can do what they like just as long as the money keeps rolling in. I'm no accountant, is their largesse tax deductible?

I love the smell of freshly laundered money, Mrs Trousers frequently "reds out" my wallets - yes, like my chins I have more than one - and having sprinkled the notes with some laundering material, dries it all off and irons them, making the money clean. It's almost a shame to spend it so fragrant and lovely it is.

Houl on, what were we discussing, at my age I get confused, I'd hate anyone to get the kitty and very wrong end of the stick. Please don't think I'm implying any wrongdoing, I most certainly am not. Mrs trousers is above reproach.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.